Farewell

Farewell

A Poem by Tinky

Ah! How time flies. It's finally over! At the onset of this most tremendous journey, it was as if it would never end especially when you remember the “8 o'clock rush”, the tedious tasks, the landing of PET bottles by 4:45pm, and so many others. But most importantly, we survived. We made it!
This 6-month period has given me a lot of things: knowledge, skill, ability, but most important are the moments, memories and bonds of friendship I shared with each one of you my fellow Gauzites.
Truth be told, this journey gave me the opportunity to meet, know and love some of the most amazing people on the planet. Yes, some of you are in my department but this gave me an opportunity toknow you guys better. And of course, we didn't always agree with each other but that's why we are humans �"we are different people put in the same place together. In the end, those differences in our personalities finally gave a beautiful mosaic which is the “GAUZITES 2017 SET”.
I don't know if I'mthe that fate treats cruelly like this: every time I make friends and bond with them, they are forcibly ripped from me leaving me with a bleeding heart.
I've realized that friends are bound to leave one day (but that still hurts).
My Friends, as we embark on another phase of life, it is my wish (and also a plea) that we remain in touch especially through this forum. I beg you!
I also wish you success in all your endeavours. The world will know your name because you are a great achiever.
Finally, in this 6 months, you guys redefined friendship and love for me. I'm left crying (really I'm shedding real tears!). It was an honour doing Industrial Training alongside such wonderful people as you guys.
If you ask me the people with whom I would do IT with again, I would choose you guys ten times over!

More poetry on: www.thezenpens.com/category/poetry

© 2020 Tinky


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on April 18, 2020
Last Updated on April 18, 2020
Tags: Sad

Author