Solidified People

Solidified People

A Story by Aislinn
"

Some of the things that ordinary people take for granted never come back to us.

"

In the land of dreams I sit. Silence washes over me as darkness clouds my vision. The black fog oppresses every sense of mine. I sit alone, unable to tell if there is anyone around me.


As the darkness fades, I begin to return to life. I eat. I sleep. Everyday I go through the motions, but the people don't return. The darkness hounds me every moment, threatening to return. I hold it off for as long as I can, but every day I fail and fall. Even the sun darkens.


Slowly, people start appearing. But they are light and faded. They appear almost as ghosts and disappear in much the same manner. They speak and I respond. Their words are heartfelt. Mine are forced.


The people never solidify.

To this day I hope they will.

© 2012 Aislinn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wonder why your writing is going so unnoticed,
is it that hard to see those jellyfish shining in there?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aislinn

11 Years Ago

Thank you.
beautuful

Posted 11 Years Ago


Aislinn

11 Years Ago

Thank you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 7, 2012
Last Updated on September 7, 2012

Author

Aislinn
Aislinn

MO



About
I'm a girl 19 year old girl who would rather remain slightly anonymous despite the fact that I'm posting my writing on the internet. Other than that, I'm semi-average. As average as anyone on this.. more..

Writing
Dare I? Dare I?

A Poem by Aislinn


Rain Rain

A Story by Aislinn