Here's An Interesting Read

Here's An Interesting Read

A Poem by Tyler.mallett

Noah and Allie.
We watch them on a television screen. We call it beautiful. We call them brave. We call it romantic, how they behave.

But how beautiful is it to cheat? How brave is it to hide from the ones you love? How romantic is it to break the engagements you've agreed to?

The truth is, with all due respect:
Allie and Noah were s***s.
The Notebook is a s**t.

Marvelous how indecent we'll be for romance, isn't it?

© 2016 Tyler.mallett


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very interesting poem and it really gets me thinking. Although I have no idea who Noah and Allie are, by the words of your poem I can see that they've both cheated somehow, both hid from their loved ones, and both made promises they couldn't keep. Even though I don't know who Noah and Allie are, by the words of your poem I can see their wrong-doing and clearly they are bad people. I've never watched the Notebook but I can see from your poem, it is an example of how indecent people would be for romance. Again, I say this is a very interesting poem, as the name implies, and I commend you for sharing your thoughts here on Writer's Cafe. Good luck in your future endeavors. I look forward to reading more works by you in the future.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Tyler.mallett

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much. I appreciate the kind words.
Desirée Tolliver

7 Years Ago

You're very welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 19, 2016
Last Updated on July 19, 2016

Author

Tyler.mallett
Tyler.mallett

About
My name is Tyler. I write words. Give them a look, if you'd like. more..

Writing
Let. Let.

A Poem by Tyler.mallett