Through The Eyes

Through The Eyes

A Story by tOrI77
"

sensory details...through the eyes of a horse. =D

"
My sopping wet back twitches again as another sheet of beads fall from sky. I toss my head back and swing my incredibly long long strands of mane. All i see in the field at the edge of the forest is millions of streaks of slate- gray rain. The strong fragrance of wet trees, leaves, and grass struck me as i inhaled furiously. My galloping legs took me to the edge of the field,  not daring to lock myself in the cage of the forest. I've been in there before. There's trees that all look similar every which way you look, and the mud is squishy and slippery. Once you enter, it's impossible to find your way out. I fight with my mind....should I go in? I'll get lost. But I'm so clausterphobic in this tiny field...I decide to stay in this field. I'm trapped in this encircled place, unable to escape. The colorless streaks of leaking watercolor paint slips over the whole world, as it seemed. Endless, constant whirs of rain being tossed on the ground rings in my ears, grinds in my mind. I turn my head and examine my inky, obsidian body. As the rain still consists, my glossy coat is doused. I swish my endless whip of a tail and flick my tall ears back. My tunnel eyes look ahead seeking a way out of the prison I'm held captive in. I burst into an exhilerating speed and race through the circle of grass, interlace through the trees, and maybe soon I;ll make my way out of the jail of the wood.

© 2010 tOrI77


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on August 7, 2010
Last Updated on August 7, 2010

Author

tOrI77
tOrI77

North Canton, OH



About
i am tori. im fourteen. im shortish. i have brownish hair and bluish eyes. i like music a lot. and oreos. and my friends. i like horses and tigers. i like being happy. i like making other people happy.. more..

Writing
Rewrite Rewrite

A Poem by tOrI77


Camp! Camp!

A Story by tOrI77