Content.

Content.

A Story by tOrI77
"

you know who, and what, you are.

"
She fell in love on accident. She didn't intend to find love here in this new place, didn't figure even a possibility for love here. Hell no. Captivated, she was, by the one she had held close. She was wrapped around his finger, as he twirled and dangled her like a marionette. However, she felt tangled and unfree, so she sought someone new. She glared above into those furious brown eyes, and he drew a knife. he slashed the ribbons that tied her to him, Released as she was, she was free-falling into into unknown depths that frightened her. She plummeted alone, as the brown-eyed one had forever abandoned her. Near came the landing, and she most definetly expected a hard crash. But no, she had landed softly into these warm, open arms. She gazed upward and there it was; a new pair of eyes. The way he pushed her hair chocolately brown hair out of her face seemed to peel away her flaws and fears. Thus, she felt safe, secure, and right, there in his arms. She felt small, yet important, and they completed each other. Forgotten were the days of those furious brown eyes, for the days of the fresh green eyes were sitting in. It was then that she realized that she had fallen in love. He and she were in love. She liked this love. The grass was bright with white stripes, the sun was shining so cheerfully and deliciously warm. And so they just lied out there beneath the sun, in love. He kissed her only a million times, moments so easy, yet slow, and painlessly stellar. Were they alone the only ones in existance? No, for the people, the crowd, danced around them like the koleidescope of summer flowers twirling in the light in glorious magentas and golds and royal blues, and purples among the emerald green grass and leaves, which again reminded her of his pretty green eyes. And they were content, so simply content.

© 2010 tOrI77


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is beautiful.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 7, 2010
Last Updated on August 7, 2010

Author

tOrI77
tOrI77

North Canton, OH



About
i am tori. im fourteen. im shortish. i have brownish hair and bluish eyes. i like music a lot. and oreos. and my friends. i like horses and tigers. i like being happy. i like making other people happy.. more..

Writing
Rewrite Rewrite

A Poem by tOrI77


Camp! Camp!

A Story by tOrI77