Two Ways (I)

Two Ways (I)

A Story by Toiy
"

Was angry at my friend when I wrote this, I don't know how it translated to this story. Got it from my account in Teen Ink.

"
That day, I could hear them whispering, talking, behind me, above me, around me. The words they mumble, echo around me, like a chant, bouncing off the walls of the school corridor. A new girl, they said, a new girl. I scoffed beneath my breath, a new doll you mean. A new puzzle to solve. A new mystery to unravel. What's her name or do you think she's nice, and another bunch of endless questions, rhetorical, they already know that they soon will find out, no need to force an answer.

For once I wanted to be the person who was just watching things pass by,emotionless. I wanted to be able to be the one who witnessed the change instead of being changed. I was tired of it, but I couldn't stop myself from being part of it.

Then suddenly, something strikes me from behind, a sharp whisper which cuts through the air, swift and quick. ' I don't think she'll be nice,' a voice said aloud, a voice I only knew so well, the voice of my nemesis.

So that was how it all started. Stupid really, a selfish fight between pride. From that moment, throughout the day and throughout the year until this very moment, I decided I would befriend the newcomer.

We first saw her on the 3rd period, she was late. Tough luck on the first day.

© 2013 Toiy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2013
Tags: Friends, School, Life

Author

Toiy
Toiy

Writing
Blue Blue

A Story by Toiy


Bojog Cenik (I) Bojog Cenik (I)

A Story by Toiy