Fildena Can Reduce Colorectal Cancer Risk By Half

Fildena Can Reduce Colorectal Cancer Risk By Half

A Story by Tom Sterling

As per a recent research presented and published in the Cancer Prevention Research, a minor dose of the popular blue pill or Fildena, on regular daily use can substantially decrease the risk of colorectal cancer.

As per the statistics of the American Cancer Society (ACS), third most commonly diagnosed and leading cause of cancer death in the United States is colorectal cancer. Over 1 in 22 men and 1 in 24 women are expected to have colorectal cancer at some point.

Colorectal cancer mainly occurs due to a mutation in a gene called adenomatous polyposis coli (APC) which is a tumor suppressor. Mutated APC can cause many colorectal polyps and eventually can result in cancer.

This recent and novel research uses a genetically APC mutated mouse to evaluate the effect of sildenafil citrate a popular erectile dysfunction drug known by the name of Fildena and Generic Fildena on the risk of colorectal cancer.The principal investigator of this study who is a cancer researcher at the Georgia Cancer Center and the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Augusta University in Georgia states that a small daily consumption of the drug can reduce the number of colorectal tumors by half. Sildenafil was added to the drinking water of genetically modified mice in the present pre-clinical study.

The beneficial mechanism of Fildena

As per its usual mechanism of action, sildenafil being the inhibitor of the enzyme cGMP specific PDE-5, raises levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which is an intracellular calcium modulator. This enzyme cGMP is needed for the good physiological functioning of smooth muscle cells, pituitary cells, and retinal cells. The same enzyme, cGMP has been shown to regulate the homeostasis of the intestinal epithelium which are the cell layers inside the intestine which forms a physical barrier against foreign pathogens and bacteria. The epithelium has a very important role in modulating the immune response of the body to foreign agents. In the present study, principal investigator and his team examined the effects of sildenafil on cGMP as it is a well proven and demonstrated fact that sildenafil restrains the substance that reduces the levels of cGMP. The substance as we all know is called phosphodiesterase-5, an enzyme naturally present in colon cells, and in some others. PDE-5 inhibits cGMP, which creates excess cells that form the epithelium.

Fildena punctures cancerous polyps by 50%


Fildena Tablets that evidently contains sildenafil citrate as API increased cGMP which suppressed some proliferating cells in excess in the gut and the boosted levels of cGMP assisted the natural course of abnormal cell death and removal. As per a very logical comment of the principal investigator “by ingesting Fildena the whole proliferating compartment shrinks in an area of the body that directly deals with high cell turnover. Fildena reduces these proliferating cells which can be subject to mutations and can cause cancer”.In the present preclinical study done on genetically modified mouse model, 50% reduction was noted in the formation of polyps after subjecting these mice too small doses of Fildena. Fildena has shown promise in reduction of colorectal cancer risk and hence, this study will further be done in humans and clinical trials can be done with a focus on people who are already at high risk of colorectal cancer. The author also says at sildenafil is less likely to cause any adverse events at a low dose which will be employed in this study.

© 2023 Tom Sterling


Author's Note

Tom Sterling
This article is written by Tom Sterling, a creative writer and professional editor for MedExpressRx. It deals in medications such as Cipro, Claritin, Fosamax, Fildena Tablets, etc, and many other medications.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on July 5, 2023
Last Updated on July 5, 2023
Tags: buy fildena, fildena online, fildena reviews, fildena side effects, fildena 100 mg