The explanation of your existence

The explanation of your existence

A Poem by Tomm Kanti
"

A free verse poem that describes one's life through the 4th to 5th dimension.

"

The explanation of your existence


You are born to the consciousness that is life.  Nothing more than consciousness is important to life than when you can experience it.


As you grow from that undulating worm that starts as you as a babe, you break through from your conformation of infinite self by your own individuality.


Every frame of time is set in reality, forever there, but never replayed.  There is no going back from the stream of time for you.


You may not see you have the power, but you enter a new universe all the time wholly different from the actions of your infinite doppelgangers.  You break through this tunnel to a universe where what you’ve decided is your new home, your new destination, your fate.


And as you look to the sides, left and right, and imagine where you might have been had you chose a different action, a different choice, you may imagine yourself to be happier or to be sadder, but you have that right to.  Dream of what you may have been, so you may still be.


The other selves of you at the same time now are as well living their lives independent of you and your choices.  If you think about them, there may be one of you thinking of you, the one who is reading this now as you are reading.


If you had understood the last paragraph, you had become self-aware with your other versions of you.  You had thought of the same thing, but then would eventually go back to your individuality.


And as you lay in your deathbed someday, and if you imagined still where your life may have been, feel proud of yourself and your choices.  Your other selves will someday ask themselves the same.


And when you die, you will be forgotten by consciousness.  But time will have always marked you on the infinite chart that is existence.  

© 2015 Tomm Kanti


Author's Note

Tomm Kanti
Please tell me if it's too confusing. I can explain better, but with a self-ordained rule I set for myself of only two sentences each paragraph, the meaning isn't too forward. Also, grammatical errors if you can do my job for me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on August 11, 2015
Last Updated on August 11, 2015
Tags: Individuality, randomness, doppelganger, reflection of self, where we are

Author

Tomm Kanti
Tomm Kanti

About
A lazy writer who needs constant encouraging to do anything. more..

Writing