Short Story: Eye Catching

Short Story: Eye Catching

A Story by Ton'e Brown
"

Short short about eye catching attraction

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Short Story: Eye Catching.



A beautiful woman is standing at the coffee shop counter waiting on her order. She was stunning to the eye, dressed in a casual spaghetti T-top in a pair of black narrow leg jeans and a pair of high knee boots that gave a beautiful shape to her legs.

At a corner table in the coffee shop sat a young man working intensely on his computer and surrounded by stacks of paper, with his head deep into his work. When he lifted his coffee cup to take a sip, he looked over to the counter, he peeped over his eye glasses, adjusts them to get a clear view and when his eyes came into focus, he paused. He lost all thought to what he was doing, he set up and leaned back in his seat watching the most beautiful woman he ever seen. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. He tried to take a sip of his coffee at the same time of keeping his eyes on her, he missed his mouth and spilled hot coffee on his him self. He looked down, to wipe the coffee up and began looking around for the beautiful woman he had seen. She had disappeared; he jumped up leaving everything at the table, running to the counter area looking around to see if she had walked out the door. He was so anxious to meet her he looked right past her; she was at the side of the counter grabbing napkins. He stepped outside the door looking up and down the street to see he could catch an image of her. He was determined to find her and meet her. Frustrated that he missed out on a chance to meet the beautiful girl of his dream, he decided to go back into the coffee shop. When he turned around, his body bumped someone and their coffee dropped to the ground. Never giving eye contact, he immediately started apologizing, leaning over trying to help pick the coffee cup off the ground, as he grabs the cup, he notices the legs beautifully shaped in boots, leading up the thigh in fitted jeans and his mouth is left hanging as his eyes moves upward, see her beautiful curves. He slowly stood up, checking every curve of her body, as he straightened his body, he looked at her face and it was the beautiful girl standing right in front of him.

He was at a lost for words, he stared at her, it seemed like an eternity when it was only seconds and he just stood there, unable to speak.

The beautiful girl continually told the young man she was fine, she was ok and said, “The coffee didn’t spill on me, I only dropped it.” She stood watching him as he bent over to pick up her coffee cup, waiting for him to stand up and to thank him. As he was standing up, she felt his eyes viewing every inch of her body and she started to tap her foot until he was face to face with her. Her thoughts were, “Here is another man caught up in her looks”, but when he stood up and she looked directly in his eyes, she stood speechless.

Both standing before one another, staring, still no words and moments went by before a sound came from either of their mouths. In a squeaky voice tone, the young man said, “Hello” clears his throat and repeats more clearly, “Hello”.

 The beautiful girl smiles, before she could respond, the young man spoke up and started apologizing again about the coffee. His eyes were gleaming with delight. He was smiling from ear to ear.

She smiles, her eyes locked in on his body, checking his physic, admiring him as her eyes take a quick look up and down getting her an eye full. She tried to look him over with out him noticing her eyes move, so while he was talking she kept nodding her head.

She thanked him again and told him it was no big deal about the coffee. He offered to buy her another cup of coffee but she declined because she needed to get to work and she began to walk off towards the traffic light. He stood there watching her as she crossed the street.  Right before the light changed for her to walk she looks back but he had already turn his head and walked towards the coffee shop to go back in. He reached for the door and turns his head to look to see if she had walked away and she had already crossed the street and disappeared within the crowd.

© 2011 Ton'e Brown


Author's Note

Ton'e Brown
This to be made into a short film and want to turn into a screen play.



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Ton'e Brown
Ton'e Brown

Atlanta, GA



About
Originally a mid-western girl who grew up in Indianapolis Indiana. Later relocated to Atlanta, Georgia. Afer 16 years, she is considered a true native Georgian Peach, were she ventured a new path of s.. more..