Go with Yoga for Better Digestive System

Go with Yoga for Better Digestive System

A Story by Toshali Group
"

It is a well said theory in our Indian Ayurveda that a healthy digestive system is the true identity of our well-being.

"

It is a well said theory in our Indian Ayurveda that a healthy digestive system is the true identity of our well-being. Inefficient digestion is the root cause of most of the diseases in body and mind. As per Ayurveda,the metabolic energy of digestion called ‘agni’ comforts in eliminating the body wastes and toxins. It breaks down the dense physical matter into subtle energy that the body desires to generate internal warmth as well as harvest a clear mind.

 

For Better Digestive System We Need To Understand Its Process

 

Take your digestive system as a juicer and it will make you understand easily.  Let think the body toxins as fruit waste, ‘agni’ as the juicer blades and energy as juice! If the blades are weak, less juice is produced and more fruit waste left over. Similarly, when this ‘agni’ (juicer blade) is weak, there is not enough digestive power to break down food into energy (juice), as a result more toxins (fruit waste) getting accumulated in the cells. Thus, a stronger ‘agni’ (better juicer blades) is essential for a good digestive system. An easy way to support this digestive ‘agni’ is through the power of Yoga!

 

Power of  Yoga to Improve Your Digestive System

 

Yoga harmonizes exercises with the rhythmic breathing in the body. Breathing puts life force into the body and cleanses it of toxic materials, built because of wrong diet, unhealthy lifestyle and accumulated stresses. It improves ‘agni’, creates body balance and longevity while revitalizing the whole system.

 

Here are Benefits of Yoga

·         A light and flexible body

·         Body that is alert and active

·         Strong bones and muscles

·         Reduction of fat

·         Increased physical strength

·         Enhanced appetite

·         Increased ability to cope with tiredness

Yoga poses that supports digestion

 

Trikonasana - Recovers digestion, stimulates appetite and alleviates constipation.

Paschimottanasana �" Get you relieve from digestive problems like constipation.

Pawanmuktasana - Improves gastrointestinal problems.

ArdhaMatsyendrasana - Massages the abdominal organs, thus easing digestive problems.

Ustrasana - Stretches the stomach and intestines, improving constipation.

A good digestive system is the key to a happy body and mind which leads to a healthy lifestyle. Physical ailments like constipation, stomach ache, ulcers, acnes, pimples and bloating can be kept at bay if one's digestive system is in a good condition.

 

Some important tips and long-term remedies that will relief digestion:

 

·         Don’t drink water half an hour before and after the meal

·         Escape eating heavy meals at night and overeating as well

·         Do not lie down immediately after having your meal

·         Try to avoid eating junk food or oily food

·         Consume fibrous food

·         Set proper food timings

·         Be happy and stay away from a stressful lifestyle

·         Practice yoga regularly

Skipping meals or popping antacid tablet are not advisable. While it is difficult to bring a radical change in our day-to-day lifestyle, certain procedures can be adopted to rejuvenate the digestive system and strengthen it.

 

Yoga is a time-tested technique for efficiently restoring the body to optimum condition - naturally, and without making any major adjustments in lifestyle. Simply practicing these basic yoga postures which can relax your abdominal organs and following these simple habits can help improve the functioning of the digestive system and restore your system back to finest level!

 

Along with your happy digestive system the regular yoga practice also brings down stress levels, counters negative emotions and can bring an all-round improvement in health and well-being.

Visit www.toshalihotels.in for more information

© 2016 Toshali Group


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on November 22, 2016
Last Updated on November 22, 2016
Tags: Yoga