Accommodation in Shimla for Winter Holiday

Accommodation in Shimla for Winter Holiday

A Story by Toshali Group
"

If you want to see Shimla in a different mood then must come during winter.

"

If you want to see Shimla in a different mood then must come during winter. Shimla in winter is a snowy-magical land, and certainly one of the best places to visit in India if you love the chill in the hills. Be it stepping out and playing in the snow, or admiring the beauty of the white flakes with your loved one from the room of your selected accommodation in Shimla, a holiday here is like none other during the season!


The winter season starts in the hills in the month of October and lasts till February, making the town a winter wonderland. The temperature drops to a minimum of -2° C, making the air all cool and pleasant for people to rejoice. While it gets too cold at times, these months are ideally the best time to visit Shimla for snowfall.

The mesmerizing views of the snow covered peaks and gorgeous landscapes are worth witnessing. And apart from the winter sports, if there is anything that makes the town a major attraction, it is the Christmas & New Year Eve celebrations here. If you are coming after the celebration also, you will find great things to make your holiday most memorable here. Just make advance booking of your accommodation in Shimla, so that your holiday will be more luxurious and affordable. 

 

Things you can do during your winter holiday in Shimla

1. Take a stroll on the Ridge Road, and shop your heart out

 

Whether you take a Shimla trip in January or later, visiting the famous Ridge Road, and exploring the little shops along the road is one experience you must not miss. While the area is beautified with layers of snow, the cute mufflers, caps, and mittens at the shops are worth buying too. And if you’re a big Shopaholic, you’ll be happy to know that the town is a great place to buy some good quality cotton stoles and shawls.

 

2. Be a part of the Shimla Winter Carnival

 

Celebrating the start of winters, the town organizes a winter carnival every year, where a large number of people come together to have fun in the snow. Apart from ice-skating, skiing, or snowman making, fashion shows and performances are also organized to pull massive crowd. So enjoy this carnival you have to pre-book your accommodation in Shimla, so that you will get best rated hotels or resorts.

 

3. Enjoy a toy train ride

 

The popular Kalka Shimla toy train ride is another wonderful experience to have in the town. Though used as a mode of transport from Kalka to reach Shimla, you can also take a ride for just experiencing the bliss of nature. With the splendid snowflakes around, it will definitely turn into a joyride.

 

4. Indulge in winter sports activities

 

Skiing, ice-skating, paragliding, heli-skiing, and more are some of the best things to do in Shimla in winter. These pulsating adventure sports are indeed the best experiences to indulge in, especially if you’re a thrill seeker. Irrespective of whether you take your Shimla tour in October, December, or later, these winter activities are an absolute must-do!

 

5. Capture memories in the snow

 

Playing in the snow, making cute snowman, and capturing every moment with your squad is another best thing to do for creating your own bank of ‘Shimla in winter photos’. Be it indulging in the adventure activities or just rolling up and down the snow, every moment will add on to the treasure, which you can cherish forever.

 

There is something special and unique about theaccommodation in Shimla that puts them on a different pedestal than the rest of the lot. There are amazing services, more personalized touch, a rare and uncommon experience, elegant and fancy accommodation, remarkably luxurious environs combined with a dedicated and courteous staff. They are also fewer in number as well as limited in space so as to accord a more customized and intimate feel.

The luxury Hotels and resorts that fall into this category and which are located high above in the peaceful and serene ambiance of Shimla are more exclusive than what usually define these properties. In addition to the more extravagant and enjoyable stay, these hotels offers a number of valuable services like spa, massages, fitness and wellness regimes based on traditional Indian expertise and wisdom aimed for a comprehensive rejuvenation and recreation of the guests and furnish a holistic, healthy environment.

In addition to the tailor-made, delicious and nourishing meals, which some of them offer, theaccommodation in Shimlaincludes wide range of hotels and resorts, situated in a cool and salubrious surroundings which takes the guests into an altogether different world, full of exotic views, verdant greenery, pleasant climate, combining serenity and adventure, both.


http://www.toshaliroyalview.com/

© 2018 Toshali Group


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on January 29, 2018
Last Updated on January 29, 2018
Tags: Accommodation in Shimla