Book Luxury Hotel in Puri Sea Beach for Regular Beach Vacation

Book Luxury Hotel in Puri Sea Beach for Regular Beach Vacation

A Story by Toshali Group
"

Luxury Beach Vacations seem to mystify most people. A beach vacation is easily understood as vacationing on or near a beach. The accommodations can be a hotel, condo, motel or even a timeshare.

"

Luxury Beach Vacations seem to mystify most people. A beach vacation is easily understood as vacationing on or near a beach. The accommodations can be a hotel, condo, motel or even a timeshare. We all have seen those beach hotels situated on prime beachfront property! Even staying at a friend's or relative’s house near the beach can be considered a "beach vacation"! But add "luxury" to the same sentence, and most people will think of expensive resorts situated on faraway, exotic beaches with extra services and amenities. All-inclusive resorts, luxury hotel perhaps, that cater to honeymooning couples or families that have activities scheduled out for them! Luxury does imply convenience and extra activities that a regular beach vacation may not include. Some examples are massages, parasailing! And then there is the beach itself.

If you are familiar with Odisha or have visited the Indian state before, there is a good chance that you are familiar with the beautiful Sandy Puri. The city is a known pilgrimage destination and known as one of the prominent Dham of Hindus. Apart from visiting different ritualistic point of view you can visit the city to enjoy the nature, sightseeing and pure lavishness of luxury hotel in Puri sea beach. If you are unfamiliar with this area and plan to take a trip to Puri, this is an excellent area to consider.

Toshali Sands is one of the finest hotels near the Balighai beach and is known for amazing offers and excellent services. This luxury hotel in Puri sea beach is located on the Marine Drive �" on the way to Puri Konark and has a list of amenities of its own. However, it is important to note that many of the visitors to the area pass up on staying here and opt for the seclusion of the many private villas you can also find in the area.


The Puri beach itself is large enough to house several visitors without feeling too crowded. You will fall in love with this stretch of gorgeous, well maintained, golden sand. Of course, if you have ever been to the area, you know that the Bay of Bengal is one of the most crystal, beautiful waters you can swim in. Plus, it is one of the safest beaches in the world and is almost always calm for a relaxing swimming area.


These calm waters make the area an excellent place to enjoy a variety of watersports in addition to the obvious swimming. It is a great place to see the tropical fish and other sea creatures through snorkeling. Also, many love to hire out jet skis or other sailing crafts and get deeper in the water for some more adventurous fun. Of course, you can always just enjoy a relaxing day in the sand and keep an out for any of your favorite actors, singers, sports players, etc. who may be passing by during the busy season. All the beaches in Puri often beach chair vendors available there that you can rent and use during your stay. You can usually rent umbrellas as well to protect you from the tropical heat to enjoy your beach day.

 

 

Another important feature to note is that between June, July, you can enjoy the grand Car festival of Hindus here. This tiny city gets full crowd during that time. As it is the only festival where all religious people can see the Lords in naked eye, so it brings overloaded crowd this time. This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity and a great experience for God believers. Other way, the beach is always crowded throughout the year. Mostly Bengali tourists are coming every time to this beach. So if you are thinking of coming during festival then it is wise to book from two month advance at your suitable luxury hotel in Puri sea beach, so that you won’t face any problem during the festival.

 

Obviously, if you are staying in the city, you will want to do more than stay at the beach all day.  You can enjoy local foods at different restaurants in the beach area. You can find more casual beach bars that are great for a quick lunch or a fun evening out. You can even find many water game providers near the beach to enjoy your whole day on the beach but you can also find higher end restaurants that are a great date night for honeymooners.

http://www.orissatourism.org/hotels-in-puri.html


© 2018 Toshali Group


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on March 14, 2018
Last Updated on March 14, 2018
Tags: Luxury Hotel in Puri Sea beach




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114