Celebrate Your Love at Manali & Shimla Honeymoon Package

Celebrate Your Love at Manali & Shimla Honeymoon Package

A Story by Toshali Group
"

One of the finest winter honeymoon destinations in India, Shimla is a joy that soothes the mind and enchants the heart. Enjoy your Shimla honeymoon package amidst spectacular Himalayas and outstanding

"

One of the finest winter honeymoon destinations in India, Shimla is a joy that soothes the mind and enchants the heart. Enjoy your Shimla honeymoon package amidst spectacular Himalayas and outstanding plantations. The hot tea served on streets are a pure treat in the cold weather. The magnificent churches and the ancient temples are a sight to watch for the couples on honeymoon.

In Shimla, couples are in for a treat if they want to indulge in shopping activities. Couple looking for adventure can indulge in hiking and snow skating. Couples can also enjoy the perfect blending of tradition and modernity in Shimla. Here, you can do everything you wish to do on your honeymoon! The nearby Green Valley, with its awe inspiring natural sights and Kufri with its snow covered planes are also some places that honeymooners must visit during their trip.

Best time to visit

Best time to visit Shimla honeymoon package in India in winter is from October till March. The weather is cold but snowfall doesn't arrive till early January.

How to Reach

Shimla could be reached via a narrow gauge train, the World Heritage Toy Trains from Pathankot. Jubbarhati airport located 23 kilometers away is the nearest airport with flights from Delhi. Regular buses ply from Delhi and nearby North Indian cities to Shimla.

 

Shimla honeymoon package

What could be a better way than celebrating your love with an escape to the hills! For your first romantic trip, you can opt for Shimla that are the most popular destinations amongst honeymoon couples. Here you can spend some quality time with your better half and rewind yourself with all the wedding madness.

 

Romantic Evening in Shimla

Starting your trip from Shimla you will witness the beautiful landscape that will complement your romantic mood. It is advised that you pre-book your Shimla honeymoon package so that you don’t face any hassle during your trip. Once you arrive at the stunning hill station there will be a lot of spots that attract tourists and here are some of them- Kufri, Adventure Resort, Jakhoo Temple, The Ridge, Christ Church, Green Valley View, and Himalayan Wildlife Zoo, which is home to a number of rare species of wild animals and birds.

 

The green valley view proves to be great for a picnic spot. You can spend some quality time here with your better half witnessing the beauty Shimla beholds. You can intertwine your hands with your spouse’s and have a relaxed walk down the Mall Road. Here you can shop stuff for your friends and family back at home while also take up some as a souvenir in the remembrance of your first romantic trip. Once you have been to all the lovely places in Shimla.

 

Adventure Sports in Shimla and Manali

In your Shimla honeymoon package, you can opt, adventure tours also if you are true adventure lover. After a drive through the Beas-Sutlej Link project, Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley you will reach Manali. Kullu Manali is yet another destination for your honeymoon. Mountains covered with snow and lush green forests will rejuvenate your mood. If you have not shopped enough in Shimla, worry not you will find loads of markets here that will be perfect for your splurge.

 

Not only to relax, but Manali is also an ideal place for adventure enthusiasts. The Solang Valley is renowned for its adventure sports. If you happen to travel during winters you can enjoy �" skiing, hiking, ice skating and other snow adventures. This will help you have fun with your spouse and understand them better. You can also find some lip-smacking meals here thanks to the restaurants and cafés that are inspired by European themes.

 

In Shimla honeymoon package you can include Manali also to spend more time within nature. This trip sounds like a perfect escape for your first romantic holiday in the hills. But this can only be possible when you book your Manali honeymoon package beforehand. Be sure you get the best hotels in Manali for the honeymoon. Your honeymoon packages for Manali are incomplete without Manali Tourism. Your Manali tour can be perfect once you have planned all things out and have it sorted.


http://www.toshaliroyalview.com/shimla-honeymoon-packages/

© 2018 Toshali Group


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on March 29, 2018
Last Updated on March 29, 2018
Tags: Shimla Honeymoon Package