Varied Reasons to Go for Different Tour Packages in Odisha

Varied Reasons to Go for Different Tour Packages in Odisha

A Story by Toshali Group
"

Tour packages in Odisha is a worth thing to do as there are numerous Pilgrimage Sites in Odisha. Buddhist Tours in Odisha are getting famous among the tourists these days.

"

Odisha, the Indian state is mostly known as the historical and serene destination for tourists.  This culturally thriving land is encircled by the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and West Bengal.  Tour packages in Odisha is set apart by its sun-drenched beaches, lakes, twisting rivers, impressive waterfalls, and the blue hills of Eastern Ghats, which are abode to affluent flora and fauna that make an impact on and entice tourists from all over the globe. Odisha is well known for its fairs, festivals, silver filigree, stone carving, exquisite handicrafts, beautiful textiles and appliqué work. Apart from known for its religious reasons, this state is also known for its amazing nature and other aspect for gathering tourists from all over the world.


Nowadays you can find wide range of tour packages in Odisha to give perfect reason for spending your vacations.

 

Odisha Heritage Tour

 

Packed with some of the best architectural monuments of the prehistoric and medieval ages, Odisha is the beautiful and splendid state in eastern India. The state is replete with rich culture and heritage. This affluent heritage can be clearly experienced through the majestic monuments situated in almost every major region of the state. Heritage tour packages in Odisha makes the tourists savor the ancient heritage in the midst of unparalleled serenity and nature's exquisiteness.

The tour incorporates the destinations like Bhubaneswar, Puri, Satapara and Konark. The trip is a wonderful opportunity to grasp the profuse cultural heritage of this beautiful state.


Golden Triangle of Odisha Tour

Puri- Konark- Bhubaneswar are the places counted as Eastern Triangle of Odisha is highly popular among the travelers and covers the three most exquisite destinations of the state. These destinations captivate the nerves of every tourist. A visit to the eastern triangle makes the tourists explore the affluent cultural heritage, famous temples, natural wonders, sea beaches and much more. The vibrant markets of Bhubaneswar and Puri are another likeable aspect.

This tour packages in Odisha are encompasses visiting Gangasagar, Dakhineswar, Belurmath, Bhabneswar, Puri and Konark. The tour leaves the tourists spellbind and teeming with never to be forgotten memories.

 

Tribal Tour Package

If meeting people of other culture and learning about their indigenous culture is what interest you the most, then nothing can be better than planning a tour to the tribal villages of Odisha. Undertaking Odisha tribal tour will allow you to explore the small tribal villages in Odisha, talking to the locals, closely witnessing their aged old traditions and shopping in the weekly markets.

A well planned tribal tour packages in Odisha make travelling to the sensitive tribal villages of the state easier for you. The tour will take you to some of the best tribal villages of Odisha where you can track the ancient ways of living as well as the indigenous heritage.


Jagannath Dham Yatra

It is an especially designed for all those who want to visit Puri city in Odisha, popular as the divine land of Lord Jagannath. Experience a spiritual bliss and solace after offering prayers to the Lord.  In this tour package you will see the popular festival of Odisha which is celebrated for nine days in Puri.


Wildlife tour to Odisha

Wild life trip among tour packages in Odisha beautifully hand-crafted by travel experts. They will guide you one step at a time to some wondrous places. During this wildlife tour in Odisha, our itinerary also includes a visit to Bhitarkanika where you can go for a boat cruise to Kalibhanja Diha Island and seek blessings in Jagannath temple’s aarti darshan. In Bhitarkanika, you can go for birding in the bird sanctuary and visit the crocodile breeding centre and the museum. Look for tigers in the Similipal Tiger Reserve and also study about some herbal plants in the nursery at the reserve. Keeping the wildlife feel in mind, our itinerary will take you for a jungle safari around the reserve and chahala zone, besides, a visit to two beautiful waterfalls - Barehipani and Joranda is always a refreshing touch to end the wildlife Odisha tour.

 

Odisha Buddhism Tour

Apart from all these Buddhism and Buddhist Sculptures located in Odisha brings tourist attention towards Odisha Buddhist Tours. After great battle of Kalinga, Samrat Ashok adopts Buddhism and constructed many Buddhist Temples in different places of Odisha. Some of the Buddhist creatures are still alive and tourist love to watch those. Dhauli Giri, Lalitgiri, Udayagiri, Pushpagiri, Ratnagiri are the best example of Buddhist destinations, which are counted as one of the iconic place for the tourist those visited Buddhist tour packages in Odisha.


Like this there are many more tour packages that you can customize as per your interest to make your holidays most exciting.

© 2018 Toshali Group


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on October 27, 2018
Last Updated on October 27, 2018
Tags: Tour packages in Odisha