Thats Life.

Thats Life.

A Story by Tougheeda Brink
"

reflections of who you are after your trials.

"

What once was my life is no more. I had everything I wanted and within seven months it was ripped away from me like a blunt object hitting me against the head and leaving a scare that will never be able to be removed. Life was wonderful until it was no more. What else can I say to make it right or to make the pain go away. Nothing hurts more than a shattered heart a heart that was once held by a young man who became a part of a pure life unturned untouched never knew harm and never knew that the fire could burn you this much.

In all this mess that once lonely person emerges again just with the hurt and pain never felt before. A broken heart holds no grudges and draws no line until its healed. My heart is still healing and its hard it’s so very hard. I try most days to focus on things that are important to me but lose focus when I do something that involved the person I trusted my heart with. I had a strong heart because I believed It was held by a person who cared only to find out that that hands crushed it into so many millions of pieces.

I might never be able to trust anyone ever again or believe a word they say to me anymore. The repair a broken heart needs is honesty to its self.

 

I don’t think there’s much to write about I guess the novelty has worn itself off, referring to the situation.

Someone special told me that when that person is no longer there it’s time to move on and let go. You need to be strong and believe that the Almighty has better things in store for you. Everything happens for a reason we might not see it now but some day you will and you’ll think of lucky you are to have escaped the situation you were in not really escaped but was taken away in time from a calamity that might have been worse than the one you facing today. Storms come but the sea eventually calms and then you can be at peace.

We might not always get what we want but that’s how life is. You win some you lose some you just have to be equipped to deal with it. You need to have a particular character to overcome a bad storm. When you’ve been through a lot and I mean like a tough time and you pull through successfully then that means you not a bad person. Thinking about the past is not going to help you move forward unless you have already and its okay to think about it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only thing you can do. Letting go of something or someone and not go and look for it, it means that you have given up on it a long time ago and that its easier now to just let go.

© 2017 Tougheeda Brink


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on July 27, 2017
Last Updated on July 27, 2017

Author

Tougheeda Brink
Tougheeda Brink

Cape town , Western cape, South Africa



About
Well groomed individual. Soft spoken and love writing. more..

Writing