You Are Amazing

You Are Amazing

A Poem by Tracie Skarbo

 

 
Always ready to give a helping hand
To any in need
 
The way a proud smile sneaks into your voice
Talking about the kids
 
The way you laugh at past mistakes
Forgiving yourself
 
Humble wisdom spills out of your mouth
And it seems you are unaware of the magnitude of what you have just revealed…
 
The artist within you
Manifests beneath your fingertips
 
I am in awe
Of what you have created
 
The way you are
Always ready to laugh at life and its moments
 
Your open communication
Is like a shimmering gem within a sunbeam, and glitters upon this soul…
 
 

© 2009 Tracie Skarbo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

What a wonderful tribute to this person. Looks like you've covered all the bases of this persons qualities in a very artistic and descriptive way. You've painted a picture of someone I think just about everyone would like to know. Great job here!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

A beautiful poem written by a beautiful and talented person. Cant believe I never read this before. Sounds like it is about someone special. Well done Tigra. Happy Birthday!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

this is beautiful and insipring in its uplifting effect, it reads like the best hallmark card, and in many ways touches the readers heart with devotion and admiration. a real pleasure to read.

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is a very beautiful tribute to someone. Very well written and truly amazing. Your words flow beautifully with this one. It is amazing. Well written.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Wow what stunning admiration you express hear.... it seems the best people never know there worth, if they can see themselves through a loved ones eyes the world would be a happier place. you yourself show such a tender heart just writing this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

What a glorious ode you have written. The recipient is a most wonderful person.
"Your open communications like a shimmering gem within a sunbeam, and glitters upon this soul� "
Such a beautiful way to close this piece. I love this, very well written, with love, care and recognition.

Lynne

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 16, 2009

Author

Tracie Skarbo
Tracie Skarbo

Canada



About
Learning consists of daily accumulating. The practice of the Tao consists of daily diminishing; decreasing and decreasing, until doing nothing. When nothing is done, nothing is left undone. True.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..