Here but Not Alive

Here but Not Alive

A Story by TragicallyHuman
"

Sometimes our fictional characters are created by nothing but our desires.

"

Hi, my name is whatever the writer of this named me. So, the name she thinks of will be what I am called. Nice to meet you, I am Cloud. If the writer chooses to do so, I can have a story. A job, a life and even a family. I sound human. Like I live and do human things. My features and life are likely to be based on the writers desires. This means I’m probably rich and beautiful. I must also live a happy life with a loving spouse. I am here, and I exist forever. Although this is the case, I was and never will be anything. I am here, but not alive. I am the desires of my creator. I am her dreams and wishes, nothing more. I am not a being or even an A.I. I’m just a character based off of desire.

© 2018 TragicallyHuman


Author's Note

TragicallyHuman
Have you ever played a game and wondered if the looks or life of the main character is what the creator wants themself to be?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on May 16, 2018
Last Updated on May 16, 2018
Tags: Character, Desire, Dreams

Author

TragicallyHuman
TragicallyHuman

About
My pieces are short and can be quite random. I love helping others and hope to write something that inspires people one day. I am 14. more..

Writing