Sex with the Devil

Sex with the Devil

A Story by Alexis

"come here baby" Stacey mouthed from across the room sending chills down my spine I could feel her energy gravitating to me, I moved effortlessly across the room of crowded people in the club ignoring the pushing and shoving on the dance floor to come face to face with my fate. We are so close I could taste her minty cold gum on the tip of my tongue, the thought of tasting her ice cold breath and feeling her tongue intertwining with mine, sends tingling sensations through out my body causing my dick to rise and slowly become rock hard in my pants. I could feel her energy running through me she was breathtakingly beautiful, she was an astonishing woman at least 5'2 in height with these voluptuous and well positioned pink lips almost like a light red and broad hips with a nice hour glass figure which ultimately connected with her marvelous substantial a*s,that will make any brother glance back three times then once more for confirmation, her skin was a rich mocha color without the slightest scar or blemish that was visible to the naked eye, her eyes were hazel-nut they were bright and eagerly searching for a confirmation to proceed. I gave her a welcoming smile then jerked my head in a swift up and down motion fast enough that if you blinked twice you still would not catch it but smooth and comprehendible enough so that she could understand and anyone standing near wouldn't notice, then in one swift movement she positioned her self behind me, she draped one arm over my shoulder and wrapped the other one around my waist, I could not believe how surprisingly quick the situation was unfolding I could feel the sweat start to form at the top of my forehead, she blew into my ear softly while licking and biting at my earlobe causing my dick to tingle also causing the hairs on the back of my neck raise to a standing ovation. "Let me please you daddy" she moaned breathlessly against the nape of my neck, I could feel her lips against my collar bone, If I turned my head slightly I could kiss her plumped lips, she took my hand and directed me to a more secluded area of the club, we walked past other couples so transfixed in each other and their infatuated need to satisfy the other with indulging passionate kisses they were completely unaware of us passing by them. Stacey and I walked passed several doors before we came to one, It was made out of wood so bold and vibrant, the name of the tree escapes my memory, the door had carvings that looked almost similar if not exactly like door to my european condo in London. Stacey glanced at me through the corner of her eye and gave me a devilish grin causing me to get excited and goosebumps to appear. My heart is accelerating as we climb the winding staircase to the top of the building, as we narrowed the last step my jaw drops without warning and I was immediately transfixed by the mind blowing view of London. I quickly took mental notice of the strangely decorated loft situated at the top of the world, The loft is awfully quieter than the lower level a tad bit more roomy and cooler, due to London's extreme weather,that indicates summer is well on it's way the club was awfully hot. I also noticed that the only things in the loft were a California king bed that was situated in the center of the room with snow white sheets and an intense red color, similar to blood, as the head board, in fact, the only visible colors in the studio were red and white with the exception of a black and white clock positioned high up on the bright white colored wall behind the bed were the head board rested, I found it to be strange a tad but quickly dismissed the thought. I took mental notice that there was a bathroom on my left side and I seen Stacey slip into the bathroom while I was dazing around the loft and taking in the atmosphere. I causally walked over to the bed and took a seat at the edge placing my feet firmly on the ground to support my back. I glanced at the clock and took note of how many hours have passed behind me, it was now a quarter to four and I was getting irksome my dick had gone soft and started to believe she was playing with my head from the start. I pictured her laughing with her friends downstairs about how foolish and gullible I am for falling into her devious trick I shook my head at that thought and proceeded to stand up when the door to the bathroom all of a sudden swung open, and emerging from the powder room was Stacey. My mouth flung open then I started to drool, my dick proceeded to rise becoming rock hard once more at the sight of her, my eyes ran up her body to meet her eyes gazing at me, I quickly look away, she chuckles then in almost a hushed tone says " Your so handsome Angel" the way she said my name in her thick Spanish accent made my body go weak then numb. " Go ahead sit back down" she whispered then nodded to the bed in the center of the room subconsciously I walked over to the bed and placed myself back in the same position as before with my feet firmly on the ground to support my posture. Stacey appeared as an Egyptian goddess walking towards me, my dick rose becoming solid rock hard again, Stacey straddled my lap while wrapping both her arms around my neck and locking her hands together with her fingers. Stacey giving me soft indulging kisses that were out of this world amazing I didn't want to miss out on the action while pausing to catch a breath of fresh air. Stacey gently pushed me back and continued to kiss me passionately. I was in a trance, she looked at me with curious eyes then proceeded to plant kisses from my neck downward, she glanced at me then gave me the same devilish grin, that was identical to the one that she gave me before opening the mysteriously familiar door to the loft. I stared into her hazel-nut eyes once more before propping my head back onto the incredibly soft mattress as I feel Stacey taking my pride in with her mouth.

© 2014 Alexis


Author's Note

Alexis
excuse any grammatical errors .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is beyond vivid. The chills it gives you. Amazing details and use of plot. Your adjectives man, right placement and right time. Everything just works. This is a lullaby you should read to your man :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Alexis

9 Years Ago

thank you :) . & he has heard it he loves it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 22, 2014
Last Updated on September 22, 2014

Author

Alexis
Alexis

FL



About
Hi everyone, I didn't really know I had a talent until I picked up a pen and a paper and let all my emotions and feelings turn into beautifully written poetry. I love writing and hope you enjoy my wor.. more..

Writing
He said He said

A Poem by Alexis