Traveling In Morocco

Traveling In Morocco

A Story by Traveling In
"

Travel To Morocco : We are pleased to announce our offers : Day Trips In Morocco, Moroccan Tours, Private Trips, Luxury Tours, And to Discover : Culture , Beach, landscape, Sahara Desert, Camel Rid

"
With intimate knowledge of our beloved country we will put together a tailor made experience of Morocco with its ancient history and culture for you.
You can experience the magical atmosphere of the Medina’s and souks, the exotic aroma of the spice’s, which lingers in the heat of the sun.Or perhaps explore off the beaten track with the nomadic Berbers in the Sahara Desert camel riding and sleeping under the stars.
From listening to traditional chanting and sampling a variety of freshly prepared tagines to visiting the many North African gateways to ancient sites and cites, to relaxing on our magnificent coast on a beach retreat. We can provide a combination of experiences to cater for your individual needs and interests. This may include transfers to and from the airport. We can arrange your accommodation which could be a Moroccan Hostel, one of our Riads or a modern Hotel.
Our experienced Moroccan guides speak English, French and Spanish. Our guides can provide transport and escort you on part or all of your chosen experience. So why not speak to our travel specialist they will help you arrange an itinerary to reflect your needs and wishes, We aim for our customers to take a little bit of Morocco home with them.

© 2015 Traveling In


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Traveling In
Traveling In

About
Welcome : Traveling In Morocco Traveling in Morocco : Moroccan ancient history and culture what do we offer A picture can tell thousand words! All excursion 4x4 drive we do pickups drop-offs air port.. more..