The chameleon

The chameleon

A Poem by LCat80star
"

This is open for interpretations. This can resonate people differently. I decided to write this for some time now as I well for those like me but not everyone is like me ...

"
Play a symphony of thousands of piercing notes that in shards can mend me whole.
It’s melodies must hit me through the walls smeared in all broken keys that leave a texture of the deceased.
Pulse, pulse and pulse beating and chiming rhythmically in tune with every spoken word.
It’s tone changes and once without a blink everyone notices the middle one.
The chameleon
The chameleon
Between two prominent ones
Yes, just someone mixed in the middle
There is no group to welcome this one
Everyone sings yet this one is labelled “out of tune” more like “out of place”.
Choir peers label it as a “chameleon”
A person who changes and switches.
No need to describe what it is as people are black and white.
What about those in the middle.
Those inbetween
Why does things have to be only black and white?
The rainbow isn’t black and white and it is full of an array of vibrant colours.
So, is our emotions and well...
don’t narrow the lead of your pencil and go beyond words written on paper, book,online articles and instead embrace new cultures by keeping your book open not closed.

© 2021 LCat80star


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on July 12, 2021
Last Updated on July 12, 2021

Author

LCat80star
LCat80star

About
A mystic writer who writes stories and poems. I started my expedition by exploring through endless writing sites like this from 2020 during lockdown. Whilst I have been imprisoned at home I decided t.. more..

Writing