you do not think, therefore you are not

you do not think, therefore you are not

A Story by t
"

wake up from the trance of materialism and face your flaws. blemishes of ignorance and disregard.

"
There is a sickness inside of me that builds with each passing day. It grows in accordance with the dwindling capabilities of society.
--
Patience and efficiency buckle underneath the crippling weight of ignorance as evolution is razed to ruins. 
--
I grow increasingly aware of the stench that surrounds me. It becomes harder and harder to wash off of my hands. 
--
The constant stream of consumerism fuels the materialistic veil that hides the face of true idiocy. 
--
Brain wash blurs into common place as existence is reduced to the immediate.
--
Interaction based solely on what's in front of you.
--
You do not think, therefore you are not.
--
Intelligence and originality are met with shame and disdain.
--
The under privileged hurl patronizing remarks at the contributors of society like feces from a caged animal. 
--
Death and taxes have been met with a third guarantee.
--
Your place in this generation is not invincible. Your reign of this era has exceeded it's capacity. Your culture is not long for this world. 
--
Your gluttonous ignorance will consume the immediate like the vacuum of a black hole until there is nothing left to throw feces at. 
--
I'll see you on Monday. 

© 2017 t


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on May 12, 2017
Last Updated on May 12, 2017
Tags: #idiocy #disgust #gluttony #igno

Author

t
t

GA



About
I am anywhere, I am nowhere; I am silent, hear me roar; I am invisible, see me shine; I am tormented, until I heal; I am awake, until I dream; I am irrelevant, until I speak. more..

Writing
lessons lessons

A Story by t


somber somber

A Poem by t