Meaning of life

Meaning of life

A Story by Trip

Why does the government pull so much bullshit? Why do they hate stoner and love alcoholics?  Why when a poor person does drugs they do jail time, but when a celebrity does drugs in is a scandal? Why why why why why?

What is freedom anyway? It ain’t the bullshit that the U.S.A. says it is. America is still racist and it doesn’t change. Why waste time arresting a stoner when you could arrest a mass murderer?

Is that fair? Only the rich live the lives with everything while the poor struggle through life. Is it fair? Is it America’s ways of society that drives people to break laws?

Ironic ain’t it? Yeah like how we have a blindfold but over our eyes. No it is not fair. Why are there stoners and alcoholics? Thats all there is we all have traits of these weather we do these things or not? You have a choice in life! Which one will it be?

Hard to choose sides, but we have to choose sooner or later or we will fade away. Or will you be empty and working for s**t wages under control of the government?

© 2015 Trip


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on August 19, 2015
Last Updated on August 19, 2015
Tags: stoner, drinking, usa, government, living, suffer

Author