Finally Released

Finally Released

A Story by Trixie Lynne
"

A story of a man & his wife that were set free from emotional chains that binded them from living .

"

                                    As I stood there walking , talking on the phone with a friend he turns to me and says holding an envelope with a folded up white piece of paper '' Baby'' 

Hang up the phone! '' I have some amazing news'' . So I look puzzled thinking ,Hmm...... what could be soo important that I have to hang up the phone for him to be able to read this to me . So naturally I did as I was asked and I hung up the phone greeting my friend farewell and asking for her to call me back in a little while . Then he opened up the piece of paper and it began to read eyes welling up with tears as he began to speak  . '' It said '' Regarding the discharge of your probation you have been released from the supervision systems of probation and parole . Sighing hhappily and overjoyed I embraced him sweetly and gave him a big hug and said to him with eyes filled with tears . Your chains are gone baby God had you released . We snapped a picture to commemorate the moment and then he began to call all of our family . I had been praying for years for his invisible chains to be released of him because they weighed on his spirit so  heavily and had binded him from ever being able to be happy  . Then we went to church and spread the Good News because we wanted to include them in the biggest moment of our life . He then smiled and said eyes filled with tears im finally released . And All of the congregation began clapping and praising God for what he had done for my baby who once was lost but now had been found and received the favor and the freedom from God once more . This time he thought to himself I will do things right . I'm going to allow My God to lead my life . His wife smiled from ear to ear so proud and in her heart she was thanking God because she knew it was just the beginning of something even more beautiful to come . And she couldn't help but feel a weight lift off of her as well because his weight she had been carrying in her heart had finally released her from emotional chains that had binded their marriage and caused them to struggle more and more . And she thought to her self ''FINALLY RELEASED ''   Praise God !!! :')

© 2013 Trixie Lynne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg girl this gave me tears in my eyes! Praise the Lord he is released. -huggles close- I live you girl!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Trixie Lynne

10 Years Ago

Yes Me too !!! (((((((( Big Hugs )))))) I love you too :')

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013

Author

Trixie Lynne
Trixie Lynne

Saint Louis, MO



About
Im a 28 yr old recovering drug addict /alcholic/ and dealer , Who is now a Christian saved by God's grace . I live in a small town outside of Saint Louis in the country where I reside with my husb.. more..

Writing