Love and War On Broadway

Love and War On Broadway

A Book by True Tyler
"

Lena Hill was a struggling dancer in NYC before finally getting her big break on Broadway! But Tensions flare when she learns she must dance side by side with an old friend who's heart she once broke.

"

No Chapters


© 2019 True Tyler


Author's Note

True Tyler
This is a rough draft of a story i am currently trying to complete. Please excuse any grammar errors. And please tell me what you think of the story so far.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Seems short. 🤔

Seriously though, you said to ignore grammar. But we can't. It's as necessary to a writer as knowing the difference between a scene on the page and one on screen and stage, Motivation/Response Units, and how the structure of fiction differs from the report-writing skills we were given in school.

It's necessary to the reader because grammar was invented to help the reader know how the author intended the words to be read.

A really good, and fun book on the history of grammar is, Eats, Shoots and Leaves.

And if romance and romantic is your thing, the Valley Forge chapter of the Romance Writers of America could be a great resource. It's been a fair number of years since I was a member, but I found them helpful, supportive, and fun.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2019
Last Updated on November 18, 2019
Tags: Broadway, Dance, Love

Author

True Tyler
True Tyler

Philadelphia, PA






Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5