The Diary Series

The Diary Series

A Story by PeterTrust

Diary of the Evil man.

Dear Diary. I HATE YOU! YOU HEAR ME. HATE. YOU.
Im just kidding. You know you are my only friend.
Today friend, Im going to take a stroll in the park, bust a babys baloon, steal a cone of creamy cream from a child and put it in an old ladys bag. Then film a you tube video of her reaction. *Evil Laugh.

Of course I have to go to work.
I am not some idle loser like my inferiors who smoke and drink away their punny income; I AM A FREAKING MANAGER.
Yesterday, i worked over time. way after my inferiors and my crazy CEO boss had gone, I sat on the photocopier and made copies of my butt and faxed it to all my haters, and put a couple on the notice boards. Ofcourse my CEO boss got a copy; I made his extra big. Hope he can see my a*s better.
I am going to give out warning letters to all the stuff blaming one or all of them for that evil act. Then I am going to deduct five dollars from all their salaries to buy a new photocopier.
That will be enough a prank for the office.
Next time when your boss is still at work, dont leave office. They should know that.

Huh. Memories. The toilet paper prank was my favorite. Toilet paper dipped in choclate was a good prank.
I will do it again when i go for the next chairman's meeting at the CEO's house. Maybe I will also do it as a christmas prank for some random person.
For now I should be serious, after all i am a top manager making half a million a year.
By the way diary, I did not cheat my way to success. It was all hard work; And since they say "work with no play makes Jack a dull boy" I/ killed jack.
If someone wanted to know how I became so successful; let them know that it was Hard work and being a dick that took me there. And I do not regret it. Dear diary, my only friend and best friend; hope you are proud of me.

© 2014 PeterTrust


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on October 3, 2014
Last Updated on October 3, 2014

Author

PeterTrust
PeterTrust

Kampala, Makindye, Uganda



Writing
fdb fdb

A Poem by PeterTrust