A voiceless solution

A voiceless solution

A Story by Truths reflection
"

Being a voice to the voiceless

"

A voiceless solution

Hi, my name is Maxon, I am a 23-year-old who got hired at the woman's right organization last month, and I have a story that I think should be told to the world.
After I first got my job, it was as if a miracle happened. The only thing I would hear about on the radio, see on the TV or even read in magazines was about the violation of woman's rights around the world, and that got me thinking, so I knew there was something that I had to do to stop it since it's my job.
So I went to my superior; and told him that I want to investigate the violation stories to see whether they are rumors or true since the first way to solve the problem is to identify it.
My superior agreed to let me go on a work trip, to check the situation, and I decided to go to one of the most burning crisis centers in the world.
Immediately, I booked my ticket towards The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, as it is located in the heart of some of the most significant worldwide crisis in the MiddlEast, civil wars, religious wars..., etc.


After I arrived a representative was there waiting for me and told me that the WRO (women’s rights organization) would take care of my accommodation, I thanked him, and we drove off towards the hotel.


After two days of just eating and surfing the internet, to investigate, I decided to go to a nearby corrupted country to see the situation.
I knew that this job won’t be easy, due to all security measures taken by world organization, and by Jordan itself.


On my third day I got ready to leave, the representative came to bid me farewell, and handed me a car from the WRO, to head with it to the country, since using planes wasn't safe and I wanted to see the refugees and witness their “crisis” with my own eyes.
After I reached the border and finished my passes (a long and a very unpleasant process), I sped into the country to arrive at a nearby city, and see something before dawn.
Immediately after I entered a city, I noticed that it was almost haunted, and no house was left in good shape. Just then I noticed a group of women inside the remnants of a broken building, and they appeared to be chatting happily.


But when I got close enough, I heard sobbing and cries of women.


The only thought in my mind then is “Images are deceiving.”


I know you might disagree with my next action, but I hid near the building where I could hear and see everything, and, at the same time, cannot be seen, or I was eavesdropping through the buildings broken glass for short.

"Oh my god, my son, I want you back," a crying woman who appeared to be in her mid-thirties protested, but her son? Where did they take him?


"Why, why! I hope that everyone who thinks that he works in a rights organization would suffer like I did. It’s unfair for me to lose my child in such a war that was supposed to do us good, not bad."


I instantly became paralyzed; she lost him, he was killed, this information was like a bomb to my mind.
Then another woman in her early-thirties spoke.
"Oh, oh please god help me bear this grief that I'm sinking in, I was supposed to get married, but now my fiance is killed, only because I decided to get married in my own country."


My mind is a literally blank mind right now.
"I swear I didn't mean it," said a girl between sobs she was about 13 years old
"What do you mean sweetie? You have nothing to do with this mess."
"No I do, I…"she stopped and allowed those tears to rain down her rosy cheeks.
"No, no honey you ...."
"No, I did I wished full-heartedly that this country would get damaged and bombed down because my parents wanted me to leave my education and get married.”


What!! She isn't even 15!
“But why?” Asked her the woman, and t seemed like she was reading my mind.
“Because we are a enormous family and daddy cannot afford all of our fees, so the best way to decrease the strain on himself is to let us get married.”
I sat there for an extra half an hour and was about to go crazy because of all the stuff I heard, their homes were broken while they are in them, their families killed in front of their eyes,and getting insulted everywhere just because of their religious views... and many other horrendous acts, the whole problem is that all of this is displayed on the TV 24/7, but we don’t care.


I woke out of the shock state that I was in and called an ambulance.
After the ambulance reached, and after a violent verbal fight between the ambulance service and the woman because they don't want to leave their country's land, they, at the end were convinced to leave so that they can get medical attention.
All the way back I was bothered by one thought,
Could I bear anymore?
After I came back, I went straight to my superior and told him the whole story, and he had the same reaction, like my own.
Just then I realized an unfortunate truth.
Like these people's stories and much more get displayed every day on TV, and we never care to move a finger to help. That's when I realized that it’s not women that need their voice heard, neither it is men, nor children.
The real voiceless in this world represents the solution and believe me after all that I saw, if it had a voice then all these problems would just solve themselves.
So I decided that I won’t be the voice of women, children, or men I will be the voice of the most valuable of them all.
I want to be a voice to humanity
And, finally although to some, this might seem like a waste of time, and effort, but if that’s the issue then I assure you that you are a voiceless in the world, a voiceless which agrees to play by the rules of those higher, that want to brain wash you to think that there is nothing wrong anywhere.
Truthfully, when a child loses his parents, while he is only 7 years old, and has two siblings in which he takes care of.
When a child doesn’t even know the meaning of the word home because he lived all his life in a refugee camp, freezing due to the cold weather and burning in the hot weather.
Ask yourselves:
“Is this logical?”
“Is it right?”
“Does this young boy, and many like him deserve to suffer?”
“What is the fault of all those innocent souls?”

After reading this, if you are still sitting in, wherever you are, considering all this as nothing, then, believe me, you are a disease, and a problem in this world, you are a burden to the society.


Also, congratulations, you literally prove my previous statement:
The voiceless in this world is humanity.

© 2017 Truths reflection


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on May 10, 2016
Last Updated on March 13, 2017

Author

Truths reflection
Truths reflection

Amman, Middle east, Jordan



About
Hi I'm a student at high school obsessed with writing short stories and novels. Read my writing and tell me what you think. I appreciate criticism, because I want to improve. more..

Writing