Undertakings of an Undertaker

Undertakings of an Undertaker

A Book by Margo Seuss
"

Tales of a funeral director named Terence Coon and the unorthodox situations that accompany his occupation.

"

© 2014 Margo Seuss


Author's Note

Margo Seuss
Hello, fellow authors and readers! Think of this book as more of a 'series' and each chapter as more of an 'episode.' Each episode contains the same characters and setting but with a new independent plot. I have been writing these stories for some time and have decided to compile them. The premise is this: Terence Coon suddenly becomes the owner of Amigone Funeral Home after the previous owner (who was very close to Terence) dies of a stroke. I am attempting to link these episodes through reoccuring themes. In some stories, the asperger's-like character of Terence is trying to understand the emotions of others as well as his own. Other stories focus more on strange and humorous circumstances surrounding a death and how the characters react to these circumstances. Like all my writings, this series and it's episodes are on the drawing board. I am open to revision ideas, suggestions, and your opinions!! If you leave them with me, I will be certain to consider them. If you read one of these stories and are a member of writer's cafe, please leave a review! It means the world to me and gives me fuel to keep on writing! My greatest hope is that I will be able to place my readers inside the heads of my characters and induce an emotional reaction ( laughing, crying...whatever)! Hope you enjoy! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I sincerely apologize for not visiting your writes again sooner...
The premise of this story sounds absolutely intriguing, and very
Original...I look forward to immersing myself into your stores (chapters),
When i can figure out and finish my own current story myself.
Happy writings :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Margo Seuss

9 Years Ago

Send me your thoughts when you read. And continue your own writings as well.
ms. barrie

9 Years Ago

will do...when my pen and thoughts aren't rusty...and i'll be sure to :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 6, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014
Tags: dark, humour, love, heartwarming, quirky

Author

Margo Seuss
Margo Seuss

Ontario, Canada



About
What can I say? I like to write and I want to share my fictional creations with the world! Other than writing, I'm an amateur artist. Check out my photos to see some of my artwork. You can also se.. more..

Writing