How To Spot A Good Videographer During A Shoot

How To Spot A Good Videographer During A Shoot

A Story by Twelve12 Branding
"

One of the best places to get a perfect videographer is during a video shoot. Read this article to know how to spot a good videographer during a shoot.

"

Video production Orange Countycan be very interesting if you get a professional videographer. It is very easy to know a good videographer during a shoot. If you are looking for a person to shoot your wedding then the best thing to do is to attend several weddings and use the tips listed in this article to find a good videographer.

 

Always attentive

A good videographer pays attention to what he or she is doing. He/she is not easily distracted. In fact, a good videographer will switch off the phone during a shoot. This is because videographers have very many clients and some of them might call when he or she is in the middle of shooting a very important scene. When a videographer switches off his/phone during a video shoot, he or she doesn’t have to be off literally. He or she should have someone to pick official calls from important clients so that he or she doesn’t miss out on important calls from clients. A good videographer should not talk to people while shooting. Talk can easily distract him from while shooting.

 

Teamwork

Good videographers work in a team. When shooting videos, it is necessary to take different angles. You cannot take different angles without help. You need to have several people on set to help you capture different angles. A good video production company Orange County should also have different people to handle the lights and carry equipment that you aren’t currently using such as extra lenses and batteries.

 

Extra equipment

A serious videographer will always have extra equipment such as lenses, batteries, memory cards, stands and many more. This is because these electronics can fail due to physical damage or mechanical damages. Water can damage lenses and cameras so you should carry along umbrellas when shooting outdoors in case it starts raining. You also need to come with the lens of different resolutions to make sure the client is satisfied with the shots.

 

Communication

Try to observe how the videographer communicates with people and you will know the kind of a person he or she is. If the person is rude and harsh to the teammates then he or she might not be the right videographer for you. He/she should be polite and respectful in the way he talks to people around him.

 

Passion

It is very easy to know if someone has a passion for something. Just look at the way the videographer carries himself while shooting and you will know whether s/he has a passion or not. Someone with passion will go an extra step to climb on buildings or squat to capture those special angles. If the videographer is sluggish in his movement then that is a clear indication that s/he is only doing it for the money and not passion. Passionate people are the best to work with.

 

Video directing

Good video production Orange County also involves directing. A good videographer should have a clear script and be able to direct the video appropriately. It is very easy to know whether a videographer is a good director or not. Read More: www.twelve12.com/video-production-orange-county/

 

© 2018 Twelve12 Branding


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on October 11, 2018
Last Updated on October 11, 2018
Tags: video production Orange County

Author

Twelve12 Branding
Twelve12 Branding

Newport beach, CA



About
We are your Branding and Marketing Solutions provider.Delivering results far beyond branding!Whether you are already online or looking to get online. We are here to help grow your business. https://tw.. more..

Writing