I will read you to filth, hunty.

I will read you to filth, hunty.

A Story by TylerDandy
"

Blah, I hate people.

"

Have you ever wanted to just, y'know, slap a b***h?

Some people just don't get it and they probably never will. F*****g a******s...

A part of me feels bad for those poor, ignorant dicks, but then I snap back into reality and realise they don't give to s***s if they hurt my feelings so it's okay to want to snap their windy f*****g necks. S**t, I really hate people.

I mean, I do gots my baes, my guurls and my big booty hoes, but sometimes it seems like there are just too many c***s in the world. I'd give anything for more people to be the way my "clique" is.

Luckily, I am slowly getting rid of the f***s I give about the major d*********s in my life, but hey, we all need people to collectively hate. Just as long as they're the ones that hate the gays, premarital sexters, women in power, the freedom of self expression or they just hate the idea that not everyone in the world will follow their orders. And yes, I'm talking about you, you who is reading this right now. Oh, I love me some sarcasm.

But the thing is, I don't need to kick your sorry a*s to get my point across. Whether it be because you have done some bad s**t to me or to my people, if you get me mad, I will read you to filth, hunty.

And I'll send you crying back to mama with your tail between your legs. B***h.

© 2015 TylerDandy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 3, 2015
Last Updated on June 3, 2015
Tags: hate, fuckyou, getwrecked, blah

Author

TylerDandy
TylerDandy

United Kingdom



Writing
For Rob. For Rob.

A Poem by TylerDandy