Frankenstein's Frankensteins

Frankenstein's Frankensteins

A Story by Yes,I'm Here

It was quiet and dark he slept soundly beside me, but the silenece made a brouhaha in my ears that I could not Ignore. I happened to look at my curtains to find the shadow of flammes dancing across them, I knew what came next. I leaned over and kissed him, his unconscious lips quiclky came together, he was awake and he noticed the flammes also, so we both got up and got dressed as fast as we could. We went through the bathroom window just like we practiced many times before.As we climbed down the bed spread made rope, we could here their shouting get louder like an echoe that disobeyed its owner by coming back louder than when it left. This energized our arms and legs into overdrive , he and I were down the street from the house where as we could see the torches going in the front door we waited till the coast was clear before moving forward. He pulled my arm further and further into the darkness of the town. I saw a man point at us running away as he stood next to the dangling evidence in the window , he yelled our adopted names out the window, "abomination" we tried many times before to make our own names but,being what we were our adopted names became our permanent names like a infant denied access to leave its womb. Soon the people began to run out the door of our home and followed us to what seemed to be our final destination. Not knowing where to go next we ran into an abandonned warehouse to try to savor anytime we had left in this world , like the last chip inside of a homeless persons bag of happiness. We ran inside and locked the door behind us, he grabbed me by the waist and said " No matter what happens , I love you" I said " I love " then before I could finish he kissed me. I could taste the sorrow on his lips and could hear the villagers outside. I began to smell the burning of wood, and taste the poisonous fumes of the ash filled my throat , yet are lips were still connected. The floor caught on fire as fast as every thing else like it was covered in gasoline. Was this really how we were going to die, burning to a crisp because, they sought out any morceal of happiness they could find to try to fill the blackhole they call a sould. There is a story similar to ours and those people also sought after killing what they did not understand.They might have labeled  us as an abomination  but we felt like the reincarnations of frankenstein himself . As the flammes came closer , his grasp became tighter, and the heat rose from the floor burnig our skin cell by cell. I accepted my death long before this day ever came and now thats its here I'm ready to go....

© 2012 Yes,I'm Here


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on June 27, 2012
Last Updated on June 27, 2012