To Anyone Who Needs To Hear This

To Anyone Who Needs To Hear This

A Poem by Lala

I wanted to take a moment of your time to hear me out. I won't start to preach and act like you don't know what love and life is all about. I just wanted to provide my thoughts. Because maybe, just maybe, it will take the heavy weight off of your heart. The heart that no longer feels as one. Because it's shattered into pieces. Scattered all around and you want to pick them up, but you don't know where to begin. Meanwhile your mind is in the past. Thinking about why things didn't last. Looking at yourself and thinking you might've done something wrong. When in reality, you two together just didn't belong. Right now, your world is bleak. Trying to find answers you so desperately seek. 

I want to tell you this isn't the end. And deep down you know this is true. But sometimes your inner voice just isn't enough. That's why I'm here to tell you, things will get better. You might think this is all you'll ever feel. A thought that's so real you think you'll never heal. I'm saying that you will. Good things are going to come along. And at some point, you'll see them as such too. You'll no longer be blind to them, because you'll be ready. You'll be able to open up your mind and heart. It will be a new start. I won't say that you'll feel reborn. Because you'll still carry everything with you. But instead of it being a weight dragging you down, it's simply a part of your story now. 

© 2023 Lala


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 26, 2022
Last Updated on January 12, 2023

Author

Lala
Lala

About
Welcome to my page! I know we're all writers here, but if you like my writing and are interested in me writing something for you, just hit me up! I do freelance poetry writing and it truly makes me.. more..

Writing
Lucht Lucht

A Poem by Lala


Life Coach Chat Life Coach Chat

A Poem by Lala