Bob Seger Werewolf Hunter

Bob Seger Werewolf Hunter

A Story by Uembwritingcomp
"

Guybeardmane's entry to the first ever Uemb writing competition! He managed to come in fourth place and even won the Macbeth award for most kills in a story!

"

EXT. Club, 3 A.M.
A white haired man is seen putting a guitar case in a nearly full trailer.  Three imposing figures move from the shadows and approach the man from behind.  The man turns around and is face-to-chest with the tallest figure, flanked on either side by the others.

Tall One: Bob, it's been AGES.

(The figures are revealed to be large wolfmen, and the man they're staring down is Bob Seger)

Bob: It has, Warren.  What, 20 years?

Warren (Tall One): 24, to be exact.  Remember Omaha?  Remember what you did to me?  (he turns his cheek to show his left eye has a large scar over it)

Bob: It was a little east of Omaha, wasn't it?

Warren: Very funny.  Well Lon and Junior came with me.  This time you're not getting away. 

(As Warren lunges, Bob jumps up and puts his hands on Warren's shoulders and leap frogs him.  Lon and Junior turn quickly as Warren eats concrete, but Bob has already landed and in slow motion pulls out two chrome plated pistols, one engraved with "Rock" and the other with "Roll," and he points the guns at the werewolves and shoots them both between the eyes.  They howl as a bright white light comes out of the bullet holes and they disappear into a puff of smoke.  Bob takes aim but is tackled by Warren, the guns flying out of his hands and into the dark alley.  Warren throws Bob into a wall and quickly pounces on him again, lifting him up with both hands around his neck)

Warren: Now Bob, you're about to die at my hands.  Before I kill you, is there anything you have left to say?

(Bob laughs)

Warren: What's so funny?

(A saxophone is heard from behind.  Warren drops Bob and turns around, and is suddenly face to face with Craig Frost, Chris Campbell, Alto Reed, and Don Brewer)

Bob: You forgot something, Warren...

Don: We're the Silver Bullet BAND.

(Bob lies flat on the ground with his hands over his head as the other members of the band pull out automatic rifles and fire round after round into Warren.  15 seconds go by, and the bullet smoke clears.  Warren is riddled with holes, blood pouring out.  He looks at his abdomen and Bob is seen through him standing up and walking down the alley to his pistols)

Bob: Now there's my old time Rock and Roll. 

(He picks up the guns and walks back as Warren drops to his knees, gasping for air)

Alto: Just like Omaha, right?

Chris: East of Omaha, to be exact.

Craig: Well, I don't know what you expected to change, Warren.

(Bob walks up to Warren, lifts his head up to face him with Roll's barrel while Rock's barrel is resting on the top of his head)

Bob: It's still the same.

(Bob pulls both triggers and Warren explodes in a huge flash of white light and smoke.  Don closes the trailer and locks it and they proceed to get in the van and take off.  Fade to black, then title card)

NIGHT MOVES

© 2018 Uembwritingcomp


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
Added on January 19, 2018
Last Updated on January 19, 2018