Los Angeles business lawyer

Los Angeles business lawyer

A Story by Sierra Wilson
"

Verhagen Bennett is a mid-sized, Santa Monica-based law firm. We tailor sophisticated, cost-effective legal advice and litigation strategies to meet the goals of local, regional and national business.

"

If you currently own a business or are considering starting one, you may already know that your competition is aware of the value and importance of company and domain names. URLs have become a contentious area of trademark infringement and deceptive practices. You need to protect all that you have worked so hard to attain. So, if you are finding a Los Angeles small business lawyer then work with a skilled team of attorneys at Verhagen Bennett. We offer all kind of legal services to grow your business and your company.

© 2019 Sierra Wilson


Author's Note

Sierra Wilson
Call (310) 917-1064 or schedule a consultation to learn how we can help you protect your company and its reputation.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on May 3, 2019
Last Updated on May 3, 2019
Tags: los angeles small business lawye, law firms santa monica, santa monica trademark attorney

Author

Sierra Wilson
Sierra Wilson

Santa Monica, CA



About
Verhagen Bennett LLP is a business and intellectual property law firm founded by business and intellectual property attorneys with experience working with owners and management teams across a wide ran.. more..