I guess...

I guess...

A Poem by UnderTheCarpet
"

sometimes not everything is the way we want it to be...

"

 I guess my screaming wasn't loud enough, 
i guess, nobody heard.
I am the same i used to be, just defined by other word...
I guess, everything was suppose to be like this, and freak's promotion was to change it's life...
To go through something, understand the truth...and  live without tries to survive...
I guess, that summer's breakfast will be never gone, as memory from that head of my.
I guess, i understood..I'm done...I'm over this, and  sense... i'll find.
I'm here where i'm suppose to be...I found my shine...it's time to see...

© 2009 UnderTheCarpet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Again another good piece of writing. I like your style and the voice you keep in your poems. The message is clear and believe some can relate. Although your poems may not be understood by all i do believe those that can understand will appreciate them greatly.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is really good. I can relate to this poem, but it you don't mine i would like to make a suggestion. In the sentence:
"just defined by other word" Instead of the word "other" how about you try another. Anyway good job.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, great poem. It's simple, yet it conveys its message ever so clearly. Your words also flow wonderfully and I have noted that some writers force their rhymes which you do not do. Very nice, keep it up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is great . I love how , even though it be short, The story it tells is beyond inspiring and understandable. The struggles it tells and how they just live with it is great. All around great...GREAAAT

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2009

Author

UnderTheCarpet
UnderTheCarpet

Narnia, OH



About
I was totally normal, until idea hit my head:) Hey, my name is Moey. There is nothing extra special about me, except abilities to fly a broom and read minds:) I love writing, and in future want to .. more..

Writing