Behold

Behold

A Poem by UniversalSean
"

A piece to try to capture the true feeling of love at its very best moment(s).

"

My heart to behold. Blue eyes. Silver eyes. Shining as they carried so much. My heart stops. Breathe in. Out. Deeply. But subtle so she won't notice. My heart starts again. Anticipation. Closer and closer and yet clearer and clearer the composition becomes. Such an innocent figure. Pure artistry.

Beautiful detail. Wondrous. Motion of the brush halts. The sight of her happiness. Searing. Smiling. Us. Everything is suddenly connected. Indescribable Joy. All else doesn't exist anymore. Gasping. For air. For the touch of her happiness. Her kiss.

Reality. Happening. Everything. Anything. It's all miraculous now. Strictly unbelievable. The touch. Smooth. Utmost comfort. Staining love. Blaring uncontrollable passion. A rush to the head. My eyes closed but sight cleaner than ever. A new-found high as she held me. Infinite warmth. Healthy. At home. True home. The only home where soothing words can be heard. An imaginative paradise. A piece of heaven.

This moment. Always. Somehow suspicious. Seemingly dreaming. Like a pain yet to be awaken.

© 2013 UniversalSean


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on October 17, 2013
Last Updated on October 17, 2013
Tags: love, dream, beauty, purity, dark