Drawn In The Moment

Drawn In The Moment

A Story by Ayushman
"

it's actually not a story but a short paragraph about someone's experience of an extraordinary moment in his life.

"

Extraordinary would not be enough to describe the moment. It’s way beyond the reach of the words and languages that we- humans have created and achieved with it. ‘Divine’ is itself divine but the divinity of this moment is way over the line this word creates and the word 'mesmerizing' itself is lost in the mesmerizing power of this moment. Like I said, words cannot be found good enough for the godly experience of what this moment has within it and outburst of that feeling which 'extraordinary', 'divine' and 'mesmerizing' put together fail to describe. It’s just this feeling, the chemicals and the emotion of what it has brought into this soulless body which had almost forgotten the feeling of being alive that matters at this moment and everything else is secondary. This solitude no more makes me feel alone, this silence now seems good enough to listen to and this long path, which once upon a time I chose to go onto, all makes sense now. This feeling of feeling like having a hand of someone close enough to live for, die for in your hand and all those prayers which once seemed meaningless now moves inside of me, flows inside of me and echoes inside of me. This light of divinity and something godly now leads me to this moment and from here on to a purpose, to a reason that defines me as a traveler whose purpose is to sail beyond the sunset. Often I get these voices inside my head which break the boundaries and echo through the limitless dimension of this soothing and mesmerizing feeling, call my name and answer all my queries. This feeling, this emotion of divinity and mesmerizing nature is, what I believe, I felt for the first time, years earlier and though the gap of time remains unfilled, this feeling is unchanged. Creation of the world on the first day of the beginning of life felt the same and now what wouldn’t be fair to call a coincidence, replicates it and I feel all the same. That day, far too before from this one, was beginning of the end and now time and space have conspired to end what it had started. It is, what I believe, to be the end of both this divine feeling and even what it had created the first time - life.

© 2015 Ayushman


Author's Note

Ayushman
i know that there are many punctuation mistakes in the paragraph so feel free to leave your feedback regarding anything and how you feel

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the poetic feel through out the hole thing and how you never just plain out say what it is.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ayushman

8 Years Ago

thanx for your feedback.. really appreciate it
O.S. Alrescha

8 Years Ago

no problem

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 16, 2015
Last Updated on August 17, 2015
Tags: free writing

Author