Forgotten Decisions

Forgotten Decisions

A Poem by Unregarded intellect
"

From my mind through the pen and onto the page

"
Darkness an escape from reality bestowed upon me.
Igniting my eternal flame of inevitable cruelty.
As I walk through this narrow tunnel blinded by nothing,
I become one with my thoughts.
Unable to deny my present pain I walk...
I walk till I suppress all mind and soul 
inside a tormented vision we beg for more.

© 2016 Unregarded intellect


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
V
I like the dark choice of words and I can relate to your lines, especially the last part.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Really good read. Be sure to capitalize the 'L" in lighting. Other than that, it was a great and very artistic poem.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Most are taught to fear the dark, but there is a wealth of learning there. Once we have seen the 'underbelly' the tender, vulnerable flesh of life, we learn valuable lessons that enhance our existence. The languid flow of your words is slick like oil, beautifully descriptive piece of meditative writing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Well, poems. I don't know the first thing about poems, to be quite honest :). It's like a sports reporter trying to review a ballet performance, or something. But, what I do hear when I read it aloud is that it sounds pretty cool and I guess that's important when it comes to poems. So, again, you can use great words. It's pretty dark, though, and I'm more on the sunny side of things (try to be, at least) but that's really subjective and by no means a valid criticism.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2016
Last Updated on January 29, 2016
Tags: mind, soul, poem, hate, humanity

Author

Unregarded intellect
Unregarded intellect

does not matter, useless



About
I am a whisper, unknown to all and labeled as un-intelligent by those who only witness the visible form of myself. I am by no means a scholar nor am I a writer. I have never been taught how to properl.. more..

Writing