Blood Defines Us - Blood Of The Fallen

Blood Defines Us - Blood Of The Fallen

A Story by Usiel
"

The War between Good and Evil has raged between Heaven and Hell for an eternity and humanity is stuck in the middle of it. Only the Chosen can make a difference.

"

BLOOD DEFINES US �" Blood of the Fallen

Prologue �" Heavens Past, Earth's Future

Heaven, Past

Heaven's gates flew open melted and charred beyond belief as Dragons flew in spewing Hell-fire as they went, buildings were struck destroying them instantly, Demonic sulphur clouds shot through Heaven's gate shielding the Pure-One's from any harm as the Angelic sun was blocked out whilst firing down Demonic red lightning, destroying any object or entity it happened to strike.

Angels were taken by surprise as their home was suddenly being ravished by such a malicious show of force, Angels summoned swords to hand, Wings flexed and stretched before rising them off the ground and charging straight at the Pure-one army, beautiful streaks of white vapour followed in their wake as the Angels flew valiantly to what would most likely become their doom.

Fallen Angels flew through the charred gate engaging other Angels in sword fights that only lasted a matter of seconds, Fallen or Not, many Angels were slain by the ones they thought they could call family. Light and Dark Energy orbs flew in different directions, colliding in mid-air, striking the pasture of Heaven and each other. Such energy blasts flung many Angels in numerous directions.

The flying fire spewing serpents raced towards the citadel, Angel's who had sensed the Demonic presence in Heaven flew directly at the incoming Pure-One abomination's as the two titanic forces collided with each other creating explosions the likes Heaven never had seen before.

Usiel the Archangel led the charge and now was on the ground fighting against his own brethren. Fallen Angels branded with the Black wings of Lucifer.

Usiel easily outmatched his lesser Angelic brothers as Usiel's sword plunged into their bodies, killing them in single blows. Usiel watched as several Dragons dived towards him, The Archangel raised his sword, his eyes glowing blue, the Dragons drawing ever nearer, Usiel swung his sword round his head as Lightning coursed through his Sword and into each Dragon simultaneously wiping the Pure-One's out of existence. His blue halo shinning briefly as he did so.

Samuel Flew down to his younger brother, Landing at his side just in time to absorb a Hell-fireball coming from a Pure-One flying overhead. Samuel easily absorbed the Hell-Fire with his own curved sword as Fire was his chosen element, Samuel swung his blade sending the Hell-fire back at the Abomination wiping it out of existence.

How you holding little brother?” Samuel asked amused just as a Fallen Angel was flung away by his telekinesis

Fine Samuel” Usiel growled in response whilst striking down a Soul Stripper with ease

Samuel grunted in response as Usiel swung Samuel round into the air and throwing him where Samuel double-kicked another Fallen Angel out of the sky, Usiel struck him in mid-air with a lightning bolt, killing him.

Samuel landed back on the ground easily, back-to-back with Usiel.

Where's Michael?” Usiel asked whilst sending a Light Orb at a group of Soul Strippers.

At the Citadel with the other Arch's” Samuel Replied.

Michael looked down at the battlefield sadly as Pure-One's and Angels tore savagely at each other, the ground was covered with so much Blood that a red glow emanated off the ground.

Michael extended his wings and hands looking up at the sky which was now completely engulfed with Demonic Sulphur Clouds, Michael focused, channelling all his rage, sorrow and love into his hands, his hands began to light up and shine, his Halo becoming visible, glowing a bright blue.

Out the sky rained thousands upon thousands of Light Orbs, hurling out of the demonic sulphur clouds like meteorites creating gaps in the demonic rolls of cloud. Angelic sunlight sneaked through, streaks of light struck several unlucky Pure-One's causing them to burn and melt at the mere touch of the Angelic Sunlight.

The Light Orbs continued to hurl out the sky for several more seconds before the barrage slowly stopped to a halt, The Light Orbs struck many Pure-one's obliterating them from existence, on the ground Angels cheered in jubilation at the Heavenly version of Artillery, Samuel and Usiel exchanged hopeful glances just as a large group of Soul Strippers converged upon them.

Lucifer calmly walked through the fields of heaven as carnage raged around him, in his hand he held his sword, covered in blood, angel blood. The fields were on fire as his airborne creation raged overhead breathing fire onto the once beautiful landscape, it pained him to kill his fellow brothers but anyone who sided with God and Humanity now was an enemy.

Two angels flew down to block Lucifer’s path but he easily bested them in superhuman speed as he sliced their throats within seconds, the two angels fell and Lucifer walked passed them and even stepped onto one as he continued on his path.

His appearance was unique, it was a cross between demon and angel, his wings were black instead of white and his eyes were pure blood red he also wore a black robe which would be in two thousand years considered a trench coat.

The pure-ones launched forward to engage more angels as they flew into battle for god, dying without question, Michael was amongst this group fighting a bunch of Fallen Angels, Lucifer could tell they easily outmatched by their brother even with their superior numbers.

The Battle came to a halt as Lucifer and Michael faced each other.

So Michael, I see Daddy has left this place in a bit of a mess, where is he now hmm?” Lucifer sneered at Michael.

Lucifer, how could you do this to Heaven, how could a Celestial of God do this?”

How could I? After you cast me into Hell on Dad's orders without a second thought? Dad's loyal little soldier, you disgust me!” Lucifer spat back at his older brother

I disgust you? Coming from the one who created these abominations, coming from the one who has killed thousands of Angels this day, coming from the one who has slain millions of Humans on earth for no good reason”

Lucifer looked remorseful fro just a second before his eyes grew a darker shade of red

Those humans deserve nothing more than extermination, anyone that stands before me and my quest to destroy the humans deserve no less than annihilation that includes you brother”

Michaels gaze hardened

“You Selfish, Despicable Monster! All you care about is your stupid vendetta against the humans, I shall make sure that humanity will never be destroyed by the likes of you!”

Michael charged towards Lucifer as the Angels engaged the Pure-one's, Michael's sword clashed against Lucifer's. Lucifer's left fist connected with Michael's jaw send him flying backwards several feet, Lucifer dived at Michael but the latter responded with a light wave, Lucifer easily countered with a Darkness shield

Impossible! How could have you known such a defensive technique?!”

Lucifer Chuckled darkly “I have a lot more tricks up my sleeve than that dear brother”

Lucifer let loose a barrage of hell-fire with his palm, Michael with no time to react was blasted back by the Hell-fire. More Hell-fire was sent Michael's way, The older Archangel raised his blade in the nick of time before sending it back at Lucifer twice as potent.

Lucifer absorbed the Hell-fire effortlessly but was taken off guard as a Light beam shot towards him, Lucifer was flung a considerable distance by the attack, smoke rose off his body that was badly damaged by the powerful heavenly attack.

Lucifer's head rose to find three Archangels the front of him with Michael's sword at his throat whilst Gabriel and Usiel stood close to Michael, Usiel with his sword, lightning sparking on it's surface and Gabriel's twin bladed staff engraved with Light sigils which glowed every so often.

Lucifer's red eyes turned to look at each of them in turn with him finally looking at Michael.

What are you going to do now Brothers hmm? Smite me? Turn me into a pillar of salt?”

Michael spoke first “Lucifer for your crimes against the Heavenly Host, Humanity and the natural order itself, we, Archangels of The Lord, Sentence you and all other Fallen Angels to banishment to the realm of Hell!”

Lucifer grew angry “One Day Brothers I will return, I will destroy Humanity and I will destroy you in vengeance, mark my words you will regret this”

Michael, Usiel and Gabriel thrust their palms forward, from each of them Light was thrown forward, Lucifer became engulfed in it who shouted in hate as the light consumed him, Black mist began rise from his body, his body melting into the black mist, the black mist exploded outwards in every direction, each and every Fallen Angel and Pure-One vaporised as the black mist flew through them sending them to Hell.

Michael let out a heavy and weary sigh as he turned to gaze around the battlefield, Heaven was now defiled by one of its own, so many angels died fighting Lucifer and his pure-ones, Michael walked away towards the citadel as angles started to pick up fallen comrades and fly off with them as Michael looked back at the spot where Lucifer vanished.

Michael flew off as the Angels started to sing, the beauty was one that no human could ever comprehend as the angelic sun broke through the black sulphur clouds of hell

All that was left was the blood of the dead angels and the bodies of the pure-ones which were quickly melting away from heavens sunlight. Heaven, The Angels and Michael had won the battle but at a terrible cost.

Meanwhile in Hell

Lucifer hit the ground Hard, this was it he was finally banished into Hell by Michael, Lucifer rose to his feet, his black wings expanded painfully and Lucifer again fell to the floor “How could Michael betray me like this”

Lucifer felt a presence from behind him and turned to find a Human being in what would be called a suit in two thousand years, this Human had sleek black hair combed backwards and had black eyes

YOU!” Lucifer roared in fury at the black-eyed man

The Darkness smiled slightly “Yes, Me... Lucy, Lucy, Lucy” The Darkness began to talk in a voice of charm and calm anger with a slight echo to his voice

Your little rebellion with God didn't go so well, you failed in your mission to unseat the Angels from their seats of power. but nevermind, you were nothing more than a pawn on one of my many chess boards, Pathetic, Weak and Expendable and now I have no use for you or your pathetic kind, you are... disposable”

Lucifer started to get angry at The Darkness' words

Your only use was to move the game forward as it were and now you shall be left to rot in your cell down here in Hell!”

Lucifer launched a Light Orb at the Darkness infused Human, the Orb passed right through The Darkness easily as if he wasn't really there

Really? After everything we have done together” The Darkness mocked sadisticly

The Darkness shifted into a black smoke and disappeared, Lucifer slowly looked around knowing that The Darkness would strike, soon enough the attack came in the form of a black lightning bolt that sprang out of the darkness, the bolt struck Lucifer who was thrown through the air before landing on the ground heavily.

Lucifer rolled onto his back, groaning all the while, The Darkness' black smoke merged together to form The Darkness possessed Human

Pathetic Creature, your light attacks cannot harm me, are you really that arrogant?”

Lucifer grinned painfully “No, but you are!”

A giant tail smashed The Darkness across the plain of Hell, taking The Darkness by surprise, The Darkness quickly rose to his feet, dusting his suit down, his expression annoyed at the suit being dirtied, The Darkness cast a glance at the creature that attacked him.

A Dragon Pure-One stood protectively in front of Lucifer, it's red eyes narrowed at The Darkness and hissed at it showing it's forked tongue to it's enemy.

The Darkness noted curiously this thing stood between him and Lucifer, challenging him to a fight, how amusing The Darkness thought but either way this abomination was going to be destroyed for daring to come between him and his enemy

Fire bellowed from it's mouth but The Darkness had already turned to black smoke, The Fire hit the barren landscape, trailing's of Black Smoke began to form but the Dragon reacted quicker throwing a fireball from it's mouth and hitting, The Darkness possessed human.

He flew through the air crashing into a barren rock creating a small dent in the dull rock. The Darkness began to fire black lightning at the Dragon, surprisingly the Dragon's armour plating managed to absorb such lightning blasts, A black mist started to coil around itself in The Darkness' hand shaping into a black sword covered in symbols of the ancient kind beyond time itself, the entire blade was curved.

The Pure-One hissed yet again as smoke rose off it's scales, fire bellowed again from it's mouth engulfing The Darkness in Hell-fire, a simple wave of his hand and the fire raced backwards down the Dragon's throat, burning it's insides to a crisp, but as a creature of Hell it was not so easily killed, especially by Hell-fire.

By this point The Darkness was beginning to lose it's patience with the Pure-One “it's time to end this fight” The Darkness launched it's sword straight at the Dragon which had no time to evade it, a crunch sound could be heard as the sword easily sliced into the Pure-One's skin and armour, it screeched to the high heavens, raising it's head as it did.

The Darkness shifted onto the Dragons head, The Darkness' hand shifted into a black mist form and disappeared into the Dragon's head, The Darkness began to Laugh as The Dragon was killed in the most horrible way, the black mist spread throughout it's body tearing every molecule apart

With a final pained screech it fell to the ground dead, The Darkness shifted across the landscape appearing several metres in front of Lucifer “Now, where were we?” The Darkness asked coldly

Lucifer smiled with pure insanity as his sword came down to strike The Darkness, but such an attack was easily blocked by The Darkness' own sword, a fist lashed out at The Darkness, breaking the Sword lock and sending The Darkness stumbling backwards, even though Lucifer was an Archangel the pain that was sent through his hand was excruciating

Black charred objects rose from the ground clanking and groaning as they began to form into Black humanoid figures, they lit up, fire covering their bodies as they finally formed into the feared Soul strippers of Hell

The Darkness looked at the Soul Strippers with disgust on his face, these things were worse than Humans, they truly were an abomination, everything of Lucifer's design was an abomination, The Darkness waved his left hand lazily, a wall of Black mist rose up behind The Darkness, it split into smaller humanoid shapes .


Darkness Shadows shifted behind their master, all they consisted of was black smoke with no distinguishable features like eyes, but each had curved swords with a slight red glow to them and sparked every now and then with black sparks.

Lucifer, to an evil thing like me you are nothing, the Humans may cower at the very mention of your name and some may not but either way you will be destroyed, but not by some filthy Hybrid in two thousand years!”

The Soul Strippers charged forwards, demonic sulphur clouds began to spew red lightning, but the Darkness Shadows easily avoided being struck by the Lightning by shifting out of the physical plain of existence, The Darkness snorted at the pathetic attempt to kill his Darkness infused Shadows.

Fallen Angels rose to the defence of Hell, even though they had just lost the battle with Heaven, they needed to take out their anger upon something, so they channelled all their pent up fury at the Darkness shadows taking several out with vicious slashes and brutal stabs at the Shadows, their elemental weapons were enough to destroy the creatures of Darkness, they exploded in a puff of black smoke before vanishing completely into the ground.

The Darkness infused Human battled several fallen Angels that surrounded him, launching dark orbs at the Angels which killed them almost instantaneously as Darkness vapour coiled around their grace, snuffing it out like a candle, Lucifer had managed to sneak up behind the Darkness infused human, within one swift motion Lucifer dug the sword deep into his enemy’s back, The sword was the final straw as the human exploded into a vapour of intense black smoke, the darkest black you could imagine.

The Smoke took shape of a fifty foot face of pure evil, everything about it screamed evil, before it flew back up into the demonic sky before vanishing from sight completely, the darkness shadows vanished as well with the destruction of their masters vessel exploding into nothingness

The fallen Angels lowered their swords slightly as they looked round to Lucifer for direction, Lucifer simply folded his wings behind his back and walked off slowly with every Angels eyes following him as he did so

Lucifer lost it all for nothing, such events twists Lucifer into the most hateful and destructive creature to ever grace God's Earth. The Power of Hell Unleashed Upon It!

© 2015 Usiel


Author's Note

Usiel
if the story is good, the lore/mythology makes sense and any others issues spotted along with the things done right

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

361 Views
Added on March 30, 2015
Last Updated on March 30, 2015
Tags: Devil, Demon, Angel, Archangel, Blood, Vampire, Heaven, Hell, Werewolf, Darkness

Author

Usiel
Usiel

Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom