My adoption

My adoption

A Story by Eric White
"

My adoption sample story

"
My adoption was hard for a few reasons. The biggest reason was it took two years a lot longer than it was first known to be. My biological dad was in prison and he did not want to give up his parental rights and he did everything he could to prevent the adoption. My biological mom on the other hand was granted the right to keep her rights. As the court could not make a quick choice for my adoption they had to put me into but I can’t confirm foster and make me a ward of the state. Later on my mom went to the judge to have her parental rights taken and she needed to verbally tell the judge why and the judge was surprised to find out why it needed to happen. Even though she lost her rights we still visited each other. To this day we see each other. My adoptive parents won an award which was the angel for adoption. I was adopted when I was 5 and I am now 15 years old. 

Here I am nearly 10 years later and a few months and now I am chatting and wanting to help foster kids and other adopted kids. 

© 2020 Eric White


Author's Note

Eric White
Please be kind this is about my adoption 10 or 11 years ago.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on August 16, 2020
Last Updated on August 16, 2020
Tags: Adoption, foster, story

Author

Eric White
Eric White

Midland, MI



About
I love to do so much that I can’t list them but read my stuff and you can see them. more..




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5