Twitch

Twitch

A Story by V. Silver
"

Micro-story. Just for fun. Using a Creepypasta-ish theme

"
My eye twitches now. Right in the right corner of my right eye, it comes and goes of its own free will through out the day. I think it’s stress. Well I mean I think it’s because of stress my eye twitches now. Do you have any idea how stressful it is to constantly worry that someone will find out? I’m always looking over my shoulder, always making sure that I blend into the crowd instead of sticking out. Of course the guy dressed all in black who listens to metal and paints his nails will stand out. And everybody knows that guy is into some weird s**t. He glorifies vampires and makes sacrifices or something. I’m trying not to be that guy. I know that the most successful ones at hiding just blend in. And distance is always important too. I make sure I’m at least forty to fifty miles away from any place I regularly visit before I indulge myself in my twisted little secret. How can I explain to my family and friends that I enjoy the darkness, just sitting there watching, waiting for that perfect moment? How do I describe to them that I can’t help but be drawn to the monsters and enjoy the struggle? That the emotional high I get is more than anything I ever knew before? How can I ever come clean? How will I ever be able to tell anyone that I love the Twilight movies?

© 2014 V. Silver


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on December 12, 2014
Last Updated on December 12, 2014

Author

V. Silver
V. Silver

West Palm , FL