I Want To Be Somebody

I Want To Be Somebody

A Poem by Val
"

It's just about me fitting in at school, you know?

"
I want to be somebody who stands out, but knows when to crawl back inside.
I want to be somebody that others can look up to, not someone that they make fun of.
I want to be someone that can be liked and not hated.
Could I be someone who is loved?

© 2008 Val


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good passage right there! You have a great beginning for a poem just standing there... do something with it! Your words are so good, especially the first line... very creative, so why don't you try adding more details to everything you say and go more in depth. I'm sure everyone has felt this way, so anyone can relate to this story. You give me an image of what you're saying, but it's only a vague one, considering it's a bit short. Try adding more scenes or parts to this, I really think It'll help you there. I'm not being rude, but the ending is a bit abrupt. You know, that last sentence can lead to a whole different paragraph, and it'll be a great transition. So my final thought is that this is a great piece, just try putting some effort into it and your results will come out as expected. I don't blame you. I mean, were just beginners in this area. I'm one just like you. But I'd say that's a great start. Oh, and I really like your style in all your poems, I've never seen such thing... and that's a complement! Hope this helps!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

Val
Val

GA



About
i luv fantasy and fairytale fictions. more..

Writing
Despair Despair

A Poem by Val