One Sided Love

One Sided Love

A Poem by ValeryStarr

Hearts collide as one when two are in love, but what happens when that love is one sided? Does the one heart connect to the other, but when realized, rip it off breaking the one that loves you heart? Or do they wait until the one that loves you heart falls on its own?  When love is one sided, everyone one wonders why they cannot love them back or why the universe is bringing them so many horrible feelings. The reason for this is the lesson e learn from this pain, heartbreak, sadness and lessons we would have never learned on their own. Love has been in hearts for years and decades, but when doe the heart start to heal from the horrendous, never ending pain? That is a question no one can answer, but yourself. Everyone is different and have different versions of what love is and how much they have fallen in love. Some fall deep in love and some have just reached the surface in love. Some think love is to help people grow the best they can be while others think love is painful. But what happens when the one sided love never goes away?

© 2020 ValeryStarr


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on April 5, 2020
Last Updated on April 5, 2020
Tags: poetry, sadness, romance, in reality