4 Tests To Ensure The Pristine Condition of Your Garage Door System

4 Tests To Ensure The Pristine Condition of Your Garage Door System

A Story by Vancouver Garage Door Repair
"

Vancouver Garage Door Repair replace and install all type of commercial garage door, residential, opener, spring, cable and other garage parts or sales.

"


Homeowners need to pay due attention to the maintenance and repair of their automatic garage doors to ensure the security and safety of their home and valuables. A garage door that is high in performance always provides you a sense convenience and peace of mind. If your garage door refuses to open or close or is currently broken down, it is advised to contact a garage door repair services in Vancouver immediately to get it fixed.

Here are a few tests that will ensure that your automatic garage door is running smoothly:

Visual Test

Visually inspect all the vital components of the system. Carefully check the spring, cable, bolt, pulley and roller to make sure that they are in a proper working order. Look for any damaged or missing part or any frayed cables or loose bolts. If everything seems good, open and close the door a few times to check whether or not the moving parts are making any weird noise. If you hear some weird noise, call a  Vancouver garage door technician to rectify the issue.

Balance Test

After testing all the components, it is time to check the overall balance of the door. In order to do so, release the automatic system and open the door manually. Remember, the door should open and close easily without exerting much force. If the door couldn't stay opened half way for a while, then you need to consult a professional to balance it.

Photo Eye Test

The photo eye mechanism ensures the security of your family and vehicles as it prevents the door from falling on an object. It shoots an infrared beam across the path and in it senses some object in the path, it forces the door to reverse back. You can test this mechanism by putting a wooden plank on the path of the door. If the door reverses quickly, the photo eye is in proper working order. If it doesn't, contact a professional Vancouver garage door specialist to fix it.

Reversing Mechanism Test

Automatic garage doors are designed to protect your family and belongings. They are equipped with advanced features that don't let the door fall over any object. You can test the mechanism by putting an object in the path where the door will close. Now, let the door close, it should reverse back after striking the object. In case, it doesn't you need to get it inspected by a reliable garage door repair service.

These simple tests can help you determine the safety and security of your home and belongings. If you are looking for a professional garage door service in Vancouver for garage door inspection, look no further then Vancouver Garage Door Repair. Let our technicians handle your garage door issues.

© 2015 Vancouver Garage Door Repair


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Vancouver Garage Door Repair
Vancouver Garage Door Repair

Vancouver, BC, Canada



About
"Vancouver Garage Door repair" Offering Wide Range of Doors Repair, Replacement and Installation Services for residential & commercial at The Most Competitive Price.Our trained technicians provide eme.. more..

Writing