Crossed paths..

Crossed paths..

A Story by Vassena

I remember the day our paths crossed. I was sitting in the back of the room. You walked in so quietly, gracefully, a beauty not ever seen before. Your long red hair, almost glowing, swinging side to side while caressing your face every time your feet briefly touched the floor. You lightly drifted to the front of the room to take a seat. I could not stop staring. The scent of your lavender perfume covered every inch within these four walls and every time I inhaled, it felt like I could not breathe. I became faint as I tried to hold my breath, hoping I could keep your odour trapped inside me.


For an hour, I sat gazing, barely remembering to blink. I became lost in fascination. I embraced everything you did, every little movement or sound you made. Never had I experienced how everything a human being did, could become so breathtakingly beautiful. The way you used your thumb to push your hair behind your ears and every time brushing your thumb softly against your jaw line when bringing your hand down again. It was intense; I could almost hear the scratching sound of your thumb strokes against your skin.

   

You raised your hand and started to speak, my heart started pounding strongly. I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I was not daydreaming. Every word that came out of your mouth made my heart hit just a tad harder. It was the most hypnotizing rush through my body I had ever felt. I watched your burgundy lipstick painted lips move as you spoke. I intriguingly observed how you unconsciously placed your index finger on your lower lip each time you needed to think before continuing to speak.


Your eyes started to search the room, and for the shortest moment; our eyes met. Out of complete panic, I broke eye contact, never looking up again, afraid you had noticed me perusing you from top to bottom. Then he voices within these four walls became silent for a passing second, until sound filled the entire room. Everyone, including you, stood up and left through the door. I stayed behind, alone, completely frozen to my seat, downright paralyzed from the high I had just felt… 

© 2016 Vassena


Author's Note

Vassena
Any tips or comments are more than welcome!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on January 1, 2016
Last Updated on January 1, 2016
Tags: fiction, shortstory, story, love, lust, short, romance

Author

Vassena
Vassena

About
"Everything that wanders through our human mind is a necessity to convey. We must not lose ourselves in the forest." - Vassena more..

Writing
You.. You..

A Poem by Vassena


I call it.. I call it..

A Story by Vassena