Revenge of Alex Johnson

Revenge of Alex Johnson

A Story by GeneralJon101
"

Bullied Alex goes crazy from rehab, now it was time he executes his first love. The one who hurt him the most.

"
Chapter 1

    I remember my first thoughts of this place.

    “What am I doing here? I don’t belong here! This isn’t my home!!!”, I hopelessly screeched. “Please! Someone help me!”

    Have you ever had a best friend? A best friend you could tell anything and everything? I thought I did. I thought I could tell her anything and she wouldn’t tell a soul. Turns out… Boy was I wrong… I can’t believe I trusted her.

    Okay… I’ll confess. Yes. I cut. Well, I “used” to cut, the nurses took all sharp objects out of my room. Yes. I tried committing suicide. I’m sick. Mentally sick. They wouldn’t leave me alone. They also picked on me. They bullied the hell out of me. They caused me to go this crazy. This is all their fault. If it wasn’t for them, I would still be at home. With my family. Now I’m hundreds of miles away in a freaking rehabilitation center. I miss my family. Yes… I miss my family. I may be a freak-show, but I still have feelings. I miss going home to seeing the smiling faces of my mother, the sound of my father, and the peacefulness of my brother at work. I never had a good relationship with my brother. He wasn’t exactly a “brother-figure”. We fought a lot. It sure drove my mother crazy. Its always been her wish for us to get along, I wanted to too, but both of us had to agree on that for it to work, he didn’t want anything to do with me. Who would though? Who would want to associate with a suicidal boy who cuts himself? You might ask if I regret cutting myself… My answer would have to be “no”. Me cutting myself is NOT my fault. Those bullies taunted me for years, what else was I to do? When I cut, I feel better, I don’t know why, but I just do!

    It was my last month of my 2-year treatment plan, which meant it was time see the counselor.

    “Alex,” the receptionist called to me, “Alex, today is the day! Are you ready? Dr. Sullivan is waiting for you. She’s quite anxious to see you. Look boy, I know you aren’t too exciting about this, but I got help through Dr. Sullivan helped me through all my problems, you can trust her.”

    “Trust? You don’t know what the hell trust is,” I furiously exclaimed to her.

    I walked in through the archway unwillingly. I didn’t want to do this. I hate this. Its so foolish. If she actually thinks she can help me… Go ahead… I’d love to see you try. All my other counselors couldn’t, what makes her so different?

    “Ahhhh…. Alex! Nice to meet you. I’m Dr. Sullivan. You can call me Sandy if you please to do so. Please, take a seat, anywhere will be fine. Make yourself at home,” the doctor instructed.

    I stood there. I kept telling her I didn’t want to do this! This was outrageous! I am eighteen years old, I shouldn’t have to take orders from ANYONE.

    Eventually, after settling me down from my furious rage, I sat down. I suppose she’s correct. I really need help. It’s going to be hard. Really hard. I’m almost scared. Dr. Sullivan was different than my other counselors, she was sensitive. She didn’t make me say anything I didn’t want to. I knew what she was doing, I was on to her. She wants me to feel comfortable so I can rant about my problems. Well, I’m not buying it!

    Okay… Maybe I will. I need to get it off my chest. If I don’t I know I’ll regret it.

    “Okay doctor, I’m ready to rant now,” I said to Dr. Sullivan who was playing Solitaire on her computer. She came over and sat down. “Where should I start?”

    “Well,” she went on, “start where this all started. Remember, everything you say is only between you and me. No one else will ever know.”

    “Dr. Sullivan… Do you have any idea what you’re getting yourself in? Any idea? Well… here I go…

















Part Two

    “I was in 5th grade. Yep. 5th grade. That’s when this started. I’ve put up with complete bullshit since 5th grade. I couldn’t believe it myself when I first realized it. How could I have let it go on this far? I was scared. That’s why. I was scared it would only make matters worse. I was right. It happened to other people. You know Dr. Sullivan, I was different… I never acted like the other guys. But that doesn’t mean anything does it?” Dr. Sullivan nodded her head as I went on.

    “They kept calling me this inappropriate name that I didn’t even know what it meant! Gay. What the hell? Where could they ever get that? I wasn’t gay! Was I, nor will I ever be gay. That’s a terrible accusation. But it caught on around school, everybody thought it was true and they taunted me about it. I was so confused. I was scared. I wanted to tell someone. Maybe if I would have, I wouldn’t be mentally il…” Dr. Sullivan stopped me from ranting.

    “Now Alex, you know you aren’t mentally ill, you are perfectly fin…” I had to stop her. She was lying to me.

    “Fine? You call the intentions of killing myself fine?! I used to cut my self for God’s sake! And here you are trying to tell me I’m perfectly fine. What the hell is wrong with you doctor? Are you even a doctor? Is that diploma on your wall a fake?! Goodbye doctor. I am leaving now,” I said extremely irritated as I walked out the door.

    It was a long walk from Dr. Sullivan’s office to my dormitory, but it did give me a lot of time to think. How could she say I was perfectly fine?! Obviously I’m not the only one mentally ill here.

    Walking around here is just depressing. It was a campus full of sick people. Everywhere you turn BAAAM!, someone with problems just like mine. It was weird. I’ve spent a majority of my life of thinking I was the only one with problems. I don’t like it. I like being my own person, but no! I have to be stuck at San Francisco Rehabilitation Center.

    I finally reached my dormitory. Of course, my dorm was on the top floor. At least I got my daily exercises.

    I could hear my telephone ringing from the hallway, I sprinted to my door, but by the way I reached the entrance, it was too late, I missed the call. I heard the answering machine “click”.

    “Hello? Alex? It’s Dr. Sullivan, um… Sandy? Please come back to my office tomorrow morning. I apologize for my outburst, I’d really like for you to finish your story. I promise I won’t say anymore. You need to get this off your chest… Tomorrow morning at 8?”

    I might as well go. She’s right. I need to get this off my chest, no matter how hard it is, I need to. All I need to worry about now is getting a good night’s sleep.







CHAPTER 3

    I woke up without my alarm clock… Odd because its usually my only hope in the morning. Well anyway, it was time to make my way to Dr. Sullivan’s office. I really didn’t want to go, but the sooner I go, the sooner I’m treated, and the sooner I get out of this hell-hole.

    I got there a little early, so I had to stand outside until she arrived…. Just as I was growing impatiently, I saw her car pull around the corner. She greeted me with her assuring smile.

    “Nice to see you again Alex, follow me up to my office then we can get started, O.K.?”, she walked away and I followed.

    I followed her to her office door and walked through. She told me to make myself at home, just like yesterday. Does she ever come up with a new greeting? Anyway it was time to get down to business.

    “Where were we?” I honestly couldn’t remember, “Still in elementary school right? Oh yes of course, the taunting. They never would stop. I eventually worked up the courage to talk to the counselor. She told me it would all be alright. The funny part is, I believed the stupid b***h. I put up with that same stupid s**t for another year, and at the end of 5th grade I was thanking God for allowing me to survive that long. Isn’t that sad? I honest to God didn’t think I would make it to 5th grade, I thought I’d kill myself before then, and now, I have not a damn clue what was holding me back. So come 6th grade year. New school. Not bad. Well at least at first. I thought this would be a new start for me. I thought all the bullying would stop. I thought everyone would leave me the hell alone for once. Just one time? Seriously, give me a damn break. I apologize for my language doctor, but it just makes me furious even thinking about it, and I’m not even near the worst part yet. You see, I fit in pretty good with a good group of friends, until some dickheads from elementary starting spreading stupid s**t. The next thing I know people are coming up to me asking me if I really asked out 3 guys? What the f**k? For the last f*****g time I am not f*****g gay. I want to burn every a*****e who said that. I’m sorry again, my rage isn’t easily controlled. I apologize.”
    “Oh don’t apologize,” Dr. Sullivan consoled me, “I completely understand your situation. Now if I’m correct on your paperwork, something terrible happened in 8th grade? Do you mind telling me?”

    “Oh… I’ll tell you everything,” I stated.


Chapter 4

    “Are you ready? I’ll go slow so you can catch it all in your clipboard. I was really excited for middle school to be over. I never expected any of it to happen. I met this girl. That sounded kind of rude… So I met a perfect girl. Or at least I thought at the time. Her name was Melissa. We had a lot in common. We were both fed up with Terre Haute. We weren’t exactly best friends at first. It took a lot of time. We started talking, then something terrible happened. Her boyfriend. He. He asked her to do things. She didn’t want to do them but she was scared that he’d break up with her if she didn’t, so she did. I felt terrible for her. Then she told me! Hell, can you believe she trusted me?! I have to admit, it was an honor, to be trusted like that I mean. Anyway, she told me to tell her some of my problems. I mean I guess I could trust her if she could trust me. I admitted about my cutting. That came out in the first paragraph of my text. She demanded to know why, I told her. I told her all the s**t that I went through. You see, that stupid b***h was faking the whole time. She actually fooled me thinking she actually cared when she probably didn’t even give a damn. I’m sorry I’m getting ahead of myself. You see, a couple weeks after we discussed our problems, she went back for that guy. She lied to me. She told me she f*****g hated that prick. When I brought that up, she told me “everybody deserves a second chance”. Well not him. He was one of the bullies. But hell, why tell her that, she wouldn’t give a f*****g damn. A week later, she said yes. I was f*****g furious. How could she do that to me? She lied about everything. I thought we were alike. She told me she cut too. I saw her body. Never a scratch on her body. She used me. I bought her everything you could think of. I never got anything in return. That night. I popped three handfuls of Advil, hoping I would die, but that when my mom walked in. When she saw me swallow, she grabbed me and took me to the hospital. That’s how I ended up in this prison.”



Chapter 5

    “Wow, that was… That was horrifying Alex. I am terrible sorry you had to experience all of that,” Dr. Sullivan said with despair, “Alex, I’d like to help you, and I have an idea where to start. I’ll be getting you an withdrawal pass. Alex, I’m taking you back to Terre Haute.”

    “What makes you think I want to go back there?” I explained to her, “There’s too many memories there, I don’t think I can do it Dr. Sullivan.”

    “Alex, I’ll help you. I’m calling the withdrawal office right now,” she said picking up her phone.

    I didn’t think she was serious. I don’t know if I can do it. Its too horrifying to go back there. What if I want run into Mellissa? What if Dr. Sullivan wants me to see her. What if she takes me back to my mother? She’s probably ashamed of me. She never came on visiting day. What if she hates me? She probably does.

    “Hello? Its doctor Sullivan! How are you Missy? Good! Hey! I have Alex Johnson here in my office, after we talked for a bit, I’ve come up with a total treatment plan for him. I’d like to take him back to Terre Haute. Could you please admit him a withdrawal pass and two two-way tickets to Terre Haute? Great! Thank you so much! I will swing by in 20 minutes to pick them up!”
    
    “Well, its official Alex, c’mon lets head out,” Dr. Sullivan instructed with that smile of hers.








Chapter 6


    We exited the plane, and my car was in the parking lot. She said I could drive. Wow. She trusts me? How funny. I’m warning you now… I haven’t changed. I’m getting my revenge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I got in the car, Dr. Sullivan doesn’t expect anything suspicious, that’s a good thing, it makes my job easier. I don’t want to hurt Dr. Sullivan, but she’s going to hold me back from getting my revenge, so I need to get rid of her. Luckily I live out in the country where it would take days for someone to discover her disappearance. We turned on Harlan Road. I saw a big tree. I hit my foot hard on the gas pedal, and we started getting closer to the tree. She’s screaming at me. She’s telling me to stop… Too late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I jumped out of the car. I can still hear the explosion. The car went right through the tree into the ditch and it blew. Dr. Sullivan was dead. 1 down. 1 to go. Say goodbye Melissa.













The Final Chapter

    I called Melissa. I told her I was back in town. She said lets go out for coffee. Oh I was ready. Ready to kill her. I waited for her in the coffee shop. She finally showed up. 20 minutes late. Typical Melissa. We started small talking. Then I explained rehab. Then I explained how much I hated her. I stood up and pulled out my gun. She didn’t run. She stood there. Its good she accepted her fate. I pulled the trigger and down she went. The blood gushing out her heart. I got my revenge. She was gone. Then I turned to look at everyone and rose the gun again. Then, I shot myself in the head. Then I was gone.

© 2014 GeneralJon101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on March 22, 2014
Last Updated on March 22, 2014
Tags: Suicide, Bullying, Murderous

Author

GeneralJon101
GeneralJon101

Terre Haute , IN



About
I have a great passion for writing. Sometimes I just write books when I don't even realize it. When I was younger I didn't know much about writing, and I honestly wasn't very confident of my stories. .. more..