Letter to Obstacle

Letter to Obstacle

A Story by Vishal Suthar
"

This is how Victors defy the challenge......Don't step back....

"
Fighter ( I )
To ,
Obstacle ( Archrival) ,
Head of Failure Dept.

          Subject : To challenge me in every aspects of my life . 

                           Dear Obstacle , I' m writing this letter to remind you that I'm not going to be afraid of you whether you double your size or put every efforts to defeat me.It's not going to make any difference as I'm also powering myself to quash you. 

                           I' ll prevail even to the peril of my life just to make great life ahead.You are the source of motivation . whenever you meet me on the way , it gives me courage to face you with double efforts .

                         And I cannot show my power without you. So , I wish you would always be there on the road to my success because i don ' t want to escape from you.. 
                        
                         Be there , challenge me, motivate me, defy me and see how I conquer you. Yours Fighter

© 2015 Vishal Suthar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I always like these kind of poems, I mean I love poems that motivate and the reader gets inspired by them and has a smile on there face.Beautiful work :)!!I will read more when I have time.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Vishal Suthar

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind response....Your reviews on my stuff fill more potential in me to write more.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2015
Last Updated on July 21, 2015

Author

Vishal Suthar
Vishal Suthar

Ahmedabad, India



About
I'm a novice writer.Love to write amidst peaceful atmosphere.Fond of Nature and natural beauty as well. Motivational writer...I do write motivational quotes.. #Victor is penname... You can have tho.. more..

Writing
Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Vishal Suthar