Sincerely Winner

Sincerely Winner

A Poem by Victoria Smith
"

I am a winner no matter how much my heart can be broken.

"
"If you love someone so much, let them go…"
A broken heart can never prepare you for that moment, a mended heart can only allow you to know you've done the right thing, even if the wrong thing seems right… To live under the sea where it's just me finding my own way I realized while I'm finding my own way I'm only getting washed away, just to tell myself again that I'll be Ok… Falling In love is so easy for those who hurt, and for those who love to be appreciated even for the moment. The strongest one's go through to get through. I am one of the strongest ones who's not done with being heart broken, not done with wondering why, and never done of standing tall and searching for the good through it all. I am winner even when I fall, as much as I'm hurting too know the truth, God is not done with helping me get back up at all… When I write it down or type how I feel I build up my strength, it's away of letting go, rereading what I wrote and be able to tell myself Well done and God thank you for allowing pain to come in.
Sincerely, A Winner

© 2015 Victoria Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

95 Views
Added on December 13, 2015
Last Updated on December 13, 2015