A Chance Meeting at the Office

A Chance Meeting at the Office

A Story by Victoria Mae
"

*EROTIC!*

"
The day started like any other. A bit chillier perhaps, but generally the same. She woke up the same time, did the same routine of coffee, social media, getting ready and heading out. But by 10 am, it was far from the same as any other day, and she just couldn't put her finger on why. She stopped by a little coffee shop on her way to work, the smell of baked goods and coffee filling her nose as she pushed the door open. Ordering a large coffee, she dumped in some cream, gave it a stir, popped on a lid and headed to the door. From the corner of her eye, she saw a man sitting at a table, eyes staring down at his phone. As she grabbed the doorknob, he looked up and their eyes met, and for a split second she felt a flutter. Something about his eyes. 
She quickly brushed it off as she hurried to get to work on time. Walking into the office, she went through the normal rounds of "good morning" and "how was your night", and the occasional grumble of "let's get this over with." Putting her things away, she pinned her name tag on, grabbed her stethoscope and headed out front to welcome the chaos. Sitting at the computer checking the first patient in, for no reason, her mind wandered to the eyes from the coffee shop earlier. She tried to remember something else about who they belonged to, but she drew a blank. She just remembered warm, dark eyes. "Miss?" said a voice in front of her. "Oh, I'm sorry, my mind wandered off for a moment. You'll be called in in just a few minutes." 
The majority of her day went uneventful. Sick people, shots, a man who came in dressed in full clown garb, with a nose super glued to his own courtesy of a child at the party he was working. She went to call her last patient when the receptionist yelled her name. "Meg! Wait, I'll get her set. Cindy had to leave, family emergency. Can you check in the patient in room 7? Thanks!" Nodding a yes, she headed down the hall to the room, grabbing the chart off the wall. She knocked, opened the door, and entered the room, looking directly into the eyes from the coffee shop that morning. She felt like air being let from a balloon. "Mr..." she started to say. "Just call me Lewis" he interrupted. There was that flutter again. "Lewis, OK. Lewis it is. What brings you here today Lewis?" He smiled, a smile that was almost as sexy as his eyes. It may have been more so. The flutter was back, and it wasn't leaving.
"Actually, I just wanted a checkup. I don't make it to a Dr. much, and when I saw you this morning in your scrubs, I realized it's something I put off far too long, so here I am. They got me in on a last minute cancellation." Jotting down a few notes, she smiled. "Alright then. Do you have any specific concerns? Any history of illness or surgery I should know about?" He smiled again, and the flutter moved from her stomach, to right between her legs, and she felt herself grow wet. Lord, what was wrong with her. She would love nothing more right now than to just... She shook her head. Completely inappropriate thought. God what a thought though. 
He filled her in on the basics of his health history, nothing that seemed troubling other than his inability to sleep recently. "Let me just get all your vitals here, then I can get the Dr in to see you." Taking his temperature, and it was a perfect 98.8 degrees. Moving to his blood pressure caused her to get closer. He smelled amazing. Like coffee and musk and some kind of cologne. Putting the blood pressure cuff around his arm, she looked up and her eyes met his. And she felt an ache between her legs. God the effect this man had with just a look. His blood pressure proved to be perfect as well, 120/80. Turning to write it on the chart, she suddenly felt him behind her.
His body was right against hers, gently, with no pressure. His hands found her arms and slowly slid up to her shoulders. "I may have lied earlier, when I said I came here for a checkup. I was actually hoping maybe you worked here, and I could get a glimpse of you again. My luck is far better than I expected." He was so close that she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. His hands slid down her arms and around her waist, then up to her breasts where he cupped them. She felt her n*****s grow hard, and fought back a moan as he flicked his thumbs over them. He stepped closer, pushing her into the counter. "You feel it to don't you? The want. The ache." She could only nod as he traced little circles with his thumbs though her shirt. 
He pushed closer, and she could feel him hard and rigid against her a*s. She couldn't help herself, she pushed back, with a slow grind, and could have sworn she heard a low growl from his lips. He grabbed her breasts harder and ground back, a slow circle that promised more. She pushed back from the counter and turned to face him. "Quiet. Absolute quiet" she whispered. He just smiled and then his mouth came down on hers in a kiss so hungry she was breathless when it was over. Her hands trailed down the front of him, stroking his hard c**k above his jeans. She heard his breath quicken and though it didn't seem possible he got even harder. He grabbed her shoulders with both hands and pulled her toward the bed on the other side of the room. His kiss grew harder and his touch rougher as she released his c**k from it's restrictions. He moaned as she wrapped her hand around him and stoked the length, flicking her thumb across the head on the way up. 
He kissed her neck, hands now up her shirt, squeezing and flicking her n*****s. Suddenly, he spun her around and pulled her hair, yanking her head back. He trailed hot, wet kisses down the side of her neck as his other hand reached around the front of her and down her pants. "You're so wet, my God" he whispered. He ran his finger over her c**t in a little circle, causing an almost electric sensation to jolt through her body. Biting back a moan, she shifted position to give him more room, and he instantly plunged a finger into her, causing a moan that she barely fought back. "Please" she whispered. "F**k me." 
He stepped back enough to take the pressure of his body off hers, and pulled her bottoms down, baring her a*s for all to see should they walk through the door. She heard his pants shift as he dropped them some, and then he again had one hand in her hair, shoving her down over the bed, and the other spreading her legs apart. She felt the head of his c**k teasing, barely pushing, and she rolled her hips into him. That was all the invitation he needed as he plunged into her, filling here with his full length. She turned her face into her chest trying to fight back a moan of pleasure as he started to slowly f**k her from behind. She heard him fighting back the same sounds, and he was losing. "You're so f*****g tight" he whispered, and she arched her back offering herself to him more. He began to move faster, harder, her body was completely overwhelmed with feeling. "Yes, yes f**k me, f**k me!" she moaned quietly. 
He let go of her hair and put both hands on her hips, thrusting into her faster, harder, and then suddenly slower and deep. She couldn't take it anymore, and she felt herself let go all over his c**k, a flood of passion she hadn't felt in a long time. And just after, she felt his body tense and jerk, and then a warm flood inside her as he came, and came hard. They stayed there a few seconds, basking in the after sex glow, and then he slowly pulled out of her. They both cleaned themselves up, straightened up and looked at one another. "That was amazing" he said. "That it was" she agreed. "The Dr will be in to see you soon" and she left the room, one last look behind her at those eyes that sparked an afternoon she would never forget. 

© 2015 Victoria Mae


Author's Note

Victoria Mae
*EROTIC! I can't mark it as such because then my friends cant read it without an account.*

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on August 23, 2015
Last Updated on August 23, 2015

Author

Victoria Mae
Victoria Mae

Cortland, NY



About
I'm Victoria, a mom of 3 living in the currently wintery Cortland, NY. I've been writing since high school and it's a love that's never died. I give honest, hopefully helpful reviews, and enjoy constr.. more..

Writing
Alone Alone

A Poem by Victoria Mae