Rest my child, rest

Rest my child, rest

A Story by VictoriousOne
"

God gave me this beautiful message to bless others, so they could know His heart for them. Hope it blesses you.

"

 

Rest My child, rest. Rest in Me. Without Me you can do nothing. I know your capabilities. I know your weaknesses. And I love you just the same. I made you the way you are for a reason and I accept you just as you are. I want you to accept yourself, to think of yourself as I think of you. Do not worry about the future. I have only good things planned. The things that are not good do not come from Me. Reject them. Continue to build yourself on Me as I am the only sure foundation in this world and the only true security. I long for you to accept this and to believe the truth, both about yourself and about Me. Though the times may look troubling remember that I am faithful and I will carry you through. I want you to see this as a training ground onto higher things, things that you cannot do on your own and that you will always need My help to accomplish. Remember that this is the way I ordained it, it is not a sign of your weakness or incapability. Depend on Me for everything and remember that great is your reward in Heaven.
 
Remember Isaiah 43:19. Behold, I do a new thing. New things are on the horizon, exciting things. Believe that I am bigger than your dreams. Let go of your agenda and welcome Mine. You will not regret it. I will give back much more to you than you feel you might have given up. Give me your tiredness, infirmity, sickness, troubles, insecurities, fears. These were not burdens I intended for you to carry. Have an attitude of trust. Believe that all things are possible with Me. I love you more than you could possibly comprehend and I know you better than you know yourself. Trust Me that I, and only I, know what is best for you. Let Me reveal it to you in My own time, in my own way. Nothing escapes me, for I know what you need before you even ask. I am your Provider, your Jehovah Jireh.
 
So, stop worrying, yet pray in an attitude of believing faith, knowing that I hear you as you are so special to me as My child and I want to give you good things. I only withhold what I know is not good for you... Everything I have for you will happen at its appointed time. You do not have to stress, strive, get frustrated or cry, as this does not speed Me up! Yes, I hear your cries and I hate to see you cry, but remember, I know what I am doing. I know the plans of the entire universe. And I am working it all together for good.

© 2008 VictoriousOne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sharing thoughts, that have been placed upon your heart, can be a great comfort and inspiration to some.

God's Blessing
Phill(ozofee)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 3, 2008

Author

VictoriousOne
VictoriousOne

Winchester, United Kingdom



About
I am a committed Christian who loves to share my faith and inspirations with others. I am a 32 year old female living in England, UK, currently working as a librarian but follwing the chosen path for .. more..

Writing