Why can love be so difficult?

Why can love be so difficult?

A Story by Davide
"

I just want to answer this question in different chapters.

"

Why can love be so difficult? Part 1.

For the answer to that question we first have to find out what love actually is. Some say, its a connection between two people, but then i think am i in love with my bestfriend. No is the asnwer. Some say love is a sexual desire, well after a few beers i kissed a very fat and ugly women with a moustach. Is that love? No it was sexual desire and a bet that i had with my friends. Last time i heard that love is a feeling of warm personal attachment. Well yeah i can understand that, but then my memories ruined that definition of love. I was with the bestfriend, where im still not in love with. I slept over because i was to drunk to go home, i went to their bathroom and i stept in, his mum that is completely hot was washing her legs with soap, and yeah there was that feeling of warm personal attachment. But the only problem was that that feeling wasnt in the right place. It was not in my chest, that feeling was more south. My heart was knocking somewhere else. So people what is love. I think im in love right now. You heard about my bet right, so yeah i kiss every girl, thats not a big deal for me. I have a little theory about that, a little kiss of every girl combined is one kiss of the one. So yeah i was combining the one. After a long time combining the one in clubs and bars i had a date. I dont do dates actually because i hate that feeling you have to be something you are not. It feels like a business interview with yourself in the room talking about yourself while the real me is staring at the breasts of the female director of the company and asking himself what the f**k are you talking about, thats not you.
Well this time i didnt even dare to look at her breasts because i was to concetrated to her smile, and the way she sad nooooo. My brain was doing grazy things with me, the date was approaching and i was preparing jokes for the date. Well it doenst sound weird while im writing this now but really if you know me, im that guy who talks to anybody and doesnt care at all. I can hang around with Chuck Norris and making a fool of him. Well there she was, i tried to remember the jokes but my memories were gone. Like a massive hangover where you wake up with and trying to puzzle the night before together.
We talked about everything and still i dont know anything about her. Then i brought her back to her place, we were saying  goodbye. This was the moment my brain stopped breathing, i didnt do anything. I stood there, and talking that talk about the weather. I couldnt kiss her, my balls ran away. That was my sign. My sign of love were my balls running away. 

© 2012 Davide


Author's Note

Davide
Dont blame the grammar, you know what im trying to say. If you want me to continue my journey to the answer of love. Leave a message.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on December 16, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012
Tags: Love, romance, define, smile, no, friends

Author

Davide
Davide

Netherlands



About
Writer with grammar problems. more..